sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The show starts with BP meeting MM.MM shows him the haveli's plan given to him by DV and requestsDV,DM to be included in their gang.BP laughs at him saying he resembles dry leaves but he is keeping him so that he is useful for burning and driving away all the insects. BP says that he has doneone a useful thing bringing the plan.he chides MM for calling VKG ammaji and commands him to call her bhagwani..MM tells him that his life is his to take anytime he wants to and informs BP that his sister is getting better.BP smiles at him and tells him that the reason MM is still alive is because he lookd after BP's sister well.he says that he just cut his finger and not taken his life for the very same reason .MM smiles back in gratitude.he screams saying that VKG's life is in her hands.
VKG is poring over map of veerpur brought in yaspal.she remembers DS's message from BP and circles an area on the map .she asks yashpal to find a kali temple with four kalash within the marked area and asks him to find out soon.yashpal leaves and the phone rings with dalveer giving the phone to ammaji.BP on the other end keeps laughing and repeats the message about the 25 years etc to VKG when she tells him to talk rather than laughing.BP tells her that he will destroy her entire family but VKG tells him to come in front and talk to her like a male.BP asks her not to scream as she is under his control because he is theone who has attacked and that she has not even searched for him.VKG tells him that a lioness in the jungle will never be frightened of other animals but the other animals would sense the lioness coming near and get frightened.During all this commotion the entire sangwan family assembles in the living room listening VKG's conversation.when VKG again threatens him and tells him to fight from the front,he tells that that patience is like sweetner.he tells her that he had waited for fifteen years for this revenge ,like that she would have to also wait for her turn to see him.VKG tells him that he does not know whether he will plan her destruction or she his destruction would stand in front of him.BP tells her that she will be able to meet him only when he wants that to happen.BP asks her whether the injury given to DS was not enough and if she wanted more on him.He continues that the next time he would not leave at injuring but will finish her sons off and she would be alive to cry seeing their funeral pyres.VKG tels him that she would be alive for even seven janams to take revenge on him and puts the phone down.VKG tells herself that only time would tell the truth about who would be succesful.all the members have worried expressions on their faces listening to VKG's conversation.
VKG tells aditya not to play outside the haveli and to look after his mother as he is grown up now.she tells him to play so that she can speak to DS.she asks DS to repeat BP's message and asks him if he has not forgotten something.raghav and gaji look at him eagerly but DS tells them that he has not missed anything The FF team is standing there with Sc holding avater's son.Sc asks VKG how they can conduct the kid's naming cermony which falls three days later under this circumstances.VKG tells them to start their preparations and that they cant be frightened to sleep because of bed bugs in the bed.she also instructs them not to go out of the heilli without information and also to be with company inside as she does not want another family member of hers in the hospital.all of them agree.VKG realises that DV is missing there and asks bout DV's whereabouts to dalveer who tells her that DV is looking at security arrangements from the terrace.she mumbles to herself that DV has started all his great works and goes out to check the security.DV sees all the arrangement like the electrical fencing.nightspot lights and men's position guarding the haveli , decides to inform MM.he rings up to MM and puts it on speaker andreveals all this arrangement to MM in the guise of looking at arrangements.VKG comes out and watches DV wondering whther he has changed.then in the car rear mirror she watches DV switching off the phone.so her suspicion about DV gets confirmed.BP is doing kali pooja which Yaspal is searching for.
PRECAP-BP sees his sister rocking a cradle,talking to her son.BP tells his sister angrily that it is not her son but a ragdoll she is talking to.His sister gets upset asking him to apologise and look at her son showing the doll.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After watching last night's precap,I'm convinced that BP's sister's son is alive.Maybe its Raghav afterall😕
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya.
Another yawn for me. But me not putting in any effort at all to relate to Laado anymore. How sad!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🥱 Now the story will be more focussed on ammaji and BP.

They should change their DP now , instead of ammaji and sia , it should be ammaji and BP.

Anyways, personally speaking, my interest in waning day by day and even before rasia's exit, i may stop watching it. 😳
poetic thumbnail
Same Uma.
I am taking it very clinically right now. I have a feeling that there will hardly be any RaSia scene until the last moment. And that the show's over for me and I am done with it.
Just waiting for the end - maybe emotionally it's like walking towards a mine trap, knowing I won't survive.
IN fact, inversely, it has a cathartic effect already. Me reading a lot and wathcing movies a lot.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Same Uma.

I am taking it very clinically right now. I have a feeling that there will hardly be any RaSia scene until the last moment. And that the show's over for me and I am done with it.
Just waiting for the end - maybe emotionally it's like walking towards a mine trap, knowing I won't survive.
IN fact, inversely, it has a cathartic effect already. Me reading a lot and wathcing movies a lot.

Good for you Poet. I have stopped and except for the updates, I really don't miss it that much. In my mind R and S will sail into the sunset for the honeymoon they never had😍😍
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Good for you Poet. I have stopped and except for the updates, I really don't miss it that much. In my mind R and S will sail into the sunset for the honeymoon they never had😍😍

Thanks Aditi.
Yes that's a good thought. I am also thinking like that. Really, these guys didn't even have a honeymoon? What crap!
Maybe now after their death, they will be togetehr and at peace, though worried about their daughters alright.
I am just bearing with those scenes becos kya pata when I get a chance to see these two together onscreen again?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Aditi.
Yes that's a good thought. I am also thinking like that. Really, these guys didn't even have a honeymoon? What crap!
Maybe now after their death, they will be togetehr and at peace, though worried about their daughters alright.
I am just bearing with those scenes becos kya pata when I get a chance to see these two together onscreen again?

Wonder why they couldn't bring back Sia as one of her daughters and then she, the daughter Sia would meet Raghav (maybe the head of the police force and a believer of right over wrong) and they would continue where the original R and S left off.

That way R and S do not have to age and we have them again onscreen. My what wishful thinking on my part😍 😍and specially after seeing the wonderful work of the CV's😡
😡
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Ammaji vs BP fight is really boring🥱.The same dialouges are repeated and re-repeated🥱🥱.In NAIDL everyone speaks a lot but does nothing🥱🥱.Right from Ammaji to Sia to Amba and now BP🥱.Amba said the same thing about killing all of Ammaji's sons and Ammaji too said about the same thing to Amba.But what happened??Nothing!Amba just disappeared into thin air without any atha-patha and now this psycho😕
I'm bored to the core with Ammaji's sherni waala dialouge.Evertime she says it I feel like packing her off to the royal circus🥱🥱
I used to find Ammaji entertaining alright(even now she is,atleast she's better than the rest at entertaining!!) but I'm bored with her "same as above"dialouges🥱🥱
Looking forward to the leap and looking forward to see some new faces and Amba😊😊(Dint want her to come post leap but I guess something is better than nothing!I only hope she continues to contribute to the "fun element"in the soap).Hope the leap brings with it a fresh theme with less of khoon-kharaba and more of entertainment😕😕
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love ❤️ your idea Aditi! 👍🏼

But the stupid CVs are hellbent on breaking our hearts. 😡