sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

1.Yashpal sees the car which DV has got and notes the car number just like VKG had told him.MM tells DV that Bhaiji will know DV's true value as he has brought the haveli's plan for him.avater tells santosh to give DS's clothes as he is better and is going to be discharged from the hospital.santosh is happy and thanks god for it.In the hospital doctor checks DS and saya tat a miracle has happened and that DS is better.the doctor tells VKG that DS should keep his hands in the sling ,take rest and take medicines regularly.VKG promises to do it and gives money to the doctor as a token of appreciation as saving DS's life is like saving hers.All of them reach home.

2.In the evening all the male members of the sangwan family and VKG are assembled in jogi's room.VKG tells all of them their enemy now has equal strength like them and now it had become a battle which only one of them will survive.she asks for a vow from everybody that they will support her in her fight.raghav tells her no matter what eould come,he will protect his family and take up arms for it.Avater also promises the same saying his taiji has brought him.VKG looks at gaji and stumbling, unwillingly also promises his support.VKG looks at DV who also says he will stand by the family in this hour of need.ammaji smiles at him cynically.yashpal and dalveer also vow to fight with ammaji..DS in the end says that even though he is injured ,he will stay with his aatma in this fight.VKG is happy and proclaims that nobody can defeat them as the family is together in this fight.sia and santosh eavesdrop on this meeting.
3.raghav is checking his gun in his room when sia comes in and tells him that she is unhappy as an educated person like him is taking law in to his hands.she tells him that very few days of her life is remaining and she is leaving her daugthers with him.raghav tells her that he is doing this even for their daugther's sake as it was jogi who got attacked today and then it would anybody else later on.he tells that he is actually doing what a son and father should for his family.Unhappy sia tells him that he may have fulfilled his responsibilities as a son and father but the responsibility towards her is still incomplete.raghav remains silent to which sia says that she has got his answer from his silence.she tells him that she actually is living her last days and that she does not want anything to happen to raghav.
4.santosh brings khichdi for DS and he throws them on the ground after being disgusted with her.she picks up the plate with lot of difficulty and DS looks at her in anger.DV is drinking in his room when he tells avter and SC that none in the havli will survive the enemy's onslaught.avter asks him the enmy's name but DV is too drunk to even hear him.he advices avater to get his family and his portion of money out of the haveli .he asks them to return after two months when the entire matter has cooled down.avater and sc are disgusted at DV's attitude and tells him that his blood had thined down .avater tells him that he would not even think twice about pumping bullets in to him if he joins the enemy and that he would pray that god would be kind enough not to show him that day.
PRECAP-BP rings up to VKG and delivers the same message that he gave DS about 25 years,4kalash etc.VKG has this mean look on her face
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot SHreya for the update.
Main dukhi hoon bahut for two reasons - Raghav back to his NNgiri ways and the other one you know. Doesn't he know how VKG has wreaked and desroyed so many lives?
Wasn't in a mood to comment, but wanted to thank you for the update.
My days are also numbered here I guess. Won't be able to bring myself to comment.
I am 💔
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, shreya!

The writing was clearly on the wall, that raghav is determined to get killed. 😕 When, and will it be before sia or after, is the big question.

I think both will die simultaneously, to make it more historic and dramatic. 😆

See, too much of sadness and misery, has made me wiser and now I have started finding comic relief in everything just to keep my BP in control. 😃
poetic thumbnail
Same here Uma.
In fact, I breathe a sigh of relief nowadays when they show Gaji.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, poet!

Gaji is back and that too , in full form.😃

His facial expressions and dialogues really make us laugh, in the otherwise serious set up.
poetic thumbnail
Yes Uma.
Everythign else is sod rab. And I really have no intention to continue after the Leap. Speaking personally actually.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Like poetic said, I am also 💔 From the way the story is shaping up, looks like everyone will survive this battle except for Raghav. And Sia will have an unhappy death. 😭
This is the least that the CVs could do..... to let Sia go peacefully with Raghav still being alive at the time. They just HAD TO give them a sad death, leaving neither of them in peace.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Thank you for the update. Like poetic said, I am also 💔 From the way the story is shaping up, looks like everyone will survive this battle except for Raghav. And Sia will have an unhappy death. 😭

This is the least that the CVs could do..... to let Sia go peacefully with Raghav still being alive at the time. They just HAD TO give them a sad death, leaving neither of them in peace.

Yes Elle, it seems that we are actually moving towards that situation only.
I can't see a heartbroken Sia and that too when she's sitting on a time bomb. I remember when I was a kid and we just started with the picture copy version of the epics, I used to get teary wehnever I sued to come to the end where Sita goes away with her Mother to 'pataal'. Now it's kind of a deja vu feeling with nothing positive happening.
RaSia will actually have to pay the price for all the stupidities that VKG and her evil brood has done all along. 😭
nutmeg7 thumbnail
thanks for the update....i hate this leap
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

thanks for the update....i hate this leap

We all are with u ...but who is question is that who cares for our emotions .😕😔