Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My question is that if Raghav is part of Bhanu pratap's family then why BP killed him ??

Just watch what they are showing don't try to make sense out of it ....u will get nothing ...
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bittu31

My question is that if Raghav is part of Bhanu pratap's family then why BP killed him ??

Just watch what they are showing don't try to make sense out of it ....u will get nothing ...

Bittu i guess Bhanu Pratap does not know that Raghav is his family member and alive. He feels he is ammaji's family and since he has enemity wants to kill all ammaji's family. Raghav is the strongest person who can spoli his plans of destroying ammaji and her kandaan and hence he is being attacked more frequently.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Bittu i guess Bhanu Pratap does not know that Raghav is his family member and alive. He feels he is ammaji's family and since he has enemity wants to kill all ammaji's family. Raghav is the strongest person who can spoli his plans of destroying ammaji and her kandaan and hence he is being attacked more frequently.

If ur views are correct then again ammaji is winner ...😕.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😆 Good observation Bittu 🤣
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

😆 Good observation Bittu 🤣

What to say ... can u find any logic in laddo 🤣..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What to say ... can u find any logic in laddo 🤣..

🤣🤣🤣
Me I have stopped trying long time back.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe BP will discover that raghav was his nephew after he kills him!
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally it was confirmed that raghav is ammaji's son. She is such a selfish woman that she can never love some other's baby this much.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rechup

Finally it was confirmed that raghav is ammaji's son. She is such a selfish woman that she can never love some other's baby this much.

Yes i was wong. I was just thinking that if Raghav is ammaji's real mother why she attempted to injure him during elections and why she tries to kill the kids he loves so much. Therefore i felt they are not real mother and son. I guess i am wrong.