Posted: 13 years ago
hmmm....can be possible
good post prem
the laado CVs can do anything.....i dont trust them now
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rechup

Raghav is ammaji's favourite. From the begining she had shown more love to him than that to her other sons. All others denoted him as her 'laadla'. Amba kidnapped Raghav, because she was aware of the fact that ammaji loves him the most and she can do anything for him. So we cannot point out that Raghav is not ammaji's son by telling that she dont love him. it is true that Raghav is different from others but the actual difference is that he is educated while others are not, he had seen a world other than Veerpur.Remember, Amba who is ammaji's daughter too have soft feelings.

Usually ammaji may know raghav is not her son but she does not want others to know she is not her son. So, she gives him extra love so that others do not doubt he is not her own son. But in many other ways she also shows that she is not his own mother. How?
By emotionally blackmailing him and always making him follow her wishes against his conciensce and never allowing him a single day of peace of mind. Why does not she behave same way with gaji who is also a wife bakth before. The maximum sacrifices and physical and emotional torture till date has been provided by ammaji to raghav though she and the family may think he is her ladla. Ammaji has cultivated that image in minds of family member and villagers that Raghav is her ladla so that in future they do not question her motives later on when she forces him to do her will. Also none must get a doubt that he is not ammaji's son.
Amba has the brutual streak of ammaji, she is only considerate to her family members. Also she is brought up by dai maa and in different environment.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Yes, aditi! I like your theory. I am trying too hard not to watch it, but somehow I am not able to resist.

My husband says, we will watch nice DVDs everyday till I come out of it. guess I have to start doing that. 😃

I know Aditi. I am also trying to wean away by shutting myself out mentally and emotionally and am actually hanging in there for RS. In fact, I also keep it muted until and unless RaSia scenes are shown.
@ Uma - Your hubby's suggestion is pretty good. In fact, I have got a membership at Bigflix and am watching a whole lot of movies, after I reach home and settle down.
I really can't watch RaSia die 😭
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prem! good and valid explanation. I too support your theory. Raghav is the most tortured soul in the haveli. As you rightly said, VKG never left him to live life peacefully with his beloved wife. Right from the day one, she has used him to take his revenge against sia without even bothering abt his happiness.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Prem! good and valid explanation. I too support your theory. Raghav is the most tortured soul in the haveli. As you rightly said, VKG never left him to live life peacefully with his beloved wife. Right from the day one, she has used him to take his revenge against sia without even bothering abt his happiness.

Mother's not wanting their son's to be happy seems to be the message in the 3 serials I watch on Colors. 😕😕😕

How creative !!!!!!!!!😡
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Mother's not wanting their son's to be happy seems to be the message in the 3 serials I watch on Colors. 😕😕😕

How creative !!!!!!!!!😡

And the CH and PHs are to be blamed equally!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Colors is notorious for torturing the pratogonists as well as the viewers. Infact, in all the soaps, the main leads suffer and lead pathetic lives, but in colors , it goes overboard.😡
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Usually ammaji may know raghav is not her son but she does not want others to know she is not her son. So, she gives him extra love so that others do not doubt he is not her own son. But in many other ways she also shows that she is not his own mother. How?
By emotionally blackmailing him and always making him follow her wishes against his conciensce and never allowing him a single day of peace of mind. Why does not she behave same way with gaji who is also a wife bakth before. The maximum sacrifices and physical and emotional torture till date has been provided by ammaji to raghav though she and the family may think he is her ladla. Ammaji has cultivated that image in minds of family member and villagers that Raghav is her ladla so that in future they do not question her motives later on when she forces him to do her will. Also none must get a doubt that he is not ammaji's son.
Amba has the brutual streak of ammaji, she is only considerate to her family members. Also she is brought up by dai maa and in different environment.

Remember how ammaji behaved with Gaji when he made some alterations in the account. Her rude behaviour with him made him to help DV in executing the plot to kill ammaji. She doesnt opposed his love for Sunehri because she gave him a son and also at that time she was her favourite bahu.
Ammaji had to blackmail Raghav emotionally to convince him because he had several questions. while other sons were not all ready to oppose her or interrogate her. Gaji who was not willing to do anything was pretending obedient in front of her. So there was no need to blackmail him. She blackmailed avtar when she came to know about chanda"s pregnancy. She got cooled when she came to know that chanda is going to have a son. she even made avtar to marry Rangeeli. Also took the decision of remarriage of jogi. She made a fake promise in name of Gaji before everyone that made Gaji to think that he is not her son.
Bhanupratap may take one of the twins to use her against her own family or to make her evil to fulfill his desires. It may be same as that of the film 'from chandnichowk to china'.
May be Raghav belongs to Bhanupratap's family but it is not true that ammaji had shown any discrimination towards him.
Edited by rechup - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[
Remember how ammaji behaved with Gaji when he made some alterations in the account. Her rude behaviour with him made him to help DV in executing the plot to kill ammaji. She doesnt opposed his love for Sunehri because she gave him a son and also at that time she was her favourite bahu.
Ammaji had to blackmail Raghav emotionally to convince him because he had several questions. while other sons were not all ready to oppose her or interrogate her. Gaji who was not willing to do anything was pretending obedient in front of her. So there was no need to blackmail him. She blackmailed avtar when she came to know about chanda"s pregnancy. She got cooled when she came to know that chanda is going to have a son. she even made avtar to marry Rangeeli. Also took the decision of remarriage of jogi. She made a fake promise in name of Gaji before everyone that made Gaji to think that he is not her son.
Bhanupratap may take one of the twins to use her against her own family or to make her evil to fulfill his desires. It may be same as that of the film 'from chandnichowk to china'.
May be Raghav belongs to Bhanupratap's family but it is not true that ammaji had shown any discrimination towards him.
Ya you may also be right. Ammaji is someone who does not like anyone going against her even her sons. This is just my hypothesis for one reason why Bhaiji would take away raghav's daughter and why Raghav is different from his other family drastically. It may or may not be true but could be one possibiltity.
Even if we assume Raghav has different characteristic from his family members because he is educated. Ex in that case many of our politicians kids are highly qualified and once they join politics they still do not have drastic chages from their parents etc. So some traits irrespective of wether you are educated or not are inborn. And by looking at a family member even if you do not know his lineage you feel he/she may belong to a certain family based on their attitude, physical traits etc.
It is those traits that i find a mismatch in Raghav and other sangwan blood relatives. Hence i felt he may not be from sangwean family and may not be ammaji's real son.
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now toh i m sure tht raghav is a part of BP'S family cozzzz as per mondays precap.it showed tht BP'S elder sis wanted her son ........n was also assumin a toy baby 2 be her son .so i think tht ammaji must have taken raghav ..........frm her .......n many of his actions donot match wid ammajis other 2 sons .......