Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There is one more thing that supports the theory-when Gajender was sent to jail the first time,Ammaji said that sherni waala dialouge and yesterday,or was it the day before,she said the same thing on seeing Joginder.But when Raghav was kidnapped by Amba,she dint say it.....so maybe...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@prem u r rite abt these points related 2 raghav πŸ‘πŸ‘& it seems like hes not VKG's son but here remains 1 quesn that if she'd took & brought up BP's son then why DV doesn't know it?? and Dv was also saying 2 Vohra that he knew ammaji from the time wen she married his elder bro!! so how can she took & brought up BP's or his sis's son??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
even sum1 said abt luv affair btn BP's sis & VKG's hubby & raghav their son but here2 how cum DV not mentioned this thing 2 vohra as hes always ready 2 give impt. info abt VKG 2 her enemies??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• its so confusing. pata nahi CVs karna kya chate hain!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@prem u r rite abt these points related 2 raghav πŸ‘πŸ‘& it seems like hes not VKG's son but here remains 1 quesn that if she'd took & brought up BP's son then why DV doesn't know it?? and Dv was also saying 2 Vohra that he knew ammaji from the time wen she married his elder bro!! so how can she took & brought up BP's or his sis's son??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

even sum1 said abt luv affair btn BP's sis & VKG's hubby & raghav their son but here2 how cum DV not mentioned this thing 2 vohra as hes always ready 2 give impt. info abt VKG 2 her enemies??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• its so confusing. pata nahi CVs karna kya chate hain!!

As someone said,probably Amba was Raghav's replacement babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜•
DV has not yet seen the real BP,remember??Maybe he'll recognize BP by his faceπŸ˜•
Or maybe,DV knows about BP's sis not about BPπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
As you said.its all very confusingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Raghav is ammaji's favourite. From the begining she had shown more love to him than that to her other sons. All others denoted him as her 'laadla'. Amba kidnapped Raghav, because she was aware of the fact that ammaji loves him the most and she can do anything for him. So we cannot point out that Raghav is not ammaji's son by telling that she dont love him. it is true that Raghav is different from others but the actual difference is that he is educated while others are not, he had seen a world other than Veerpur.Remember, Amba who is ammaji's daughter too have soft feelings.
Edited by rechup - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: groucho

Oh my goodness, I had never thought of all the points you have made.
There have been some members who have also thought along the lines of Raghav not being one of Ammaji's sons but no one has really gone into it like you.

They say that you sometimes love the one that is not of your blood ... the most. As in the case of many adoptions. So you could have a very valid point.

Only thing that I cannot then understand is why is Raghav also a target??? This man has done his homework well so he should know everything that is to know about the family. And if he does not know then why would he take one of the twin girls??

Some grey areas are floating around. But you have made a good point.

Bhaiji has been in jail all his life and i feel he has been falsely implicated in his own family's death by the great ammaji. Just look at his hatred for her, such hatred is there if someones sees his family killed brutually in front of his eyes. He has assumed his nephew whom he calls munna has also been killed in this attack and may be in court all this was proved. Hence in his rage it has never occured to him that munna may be alive and brought up by ammaji of all things. Since ammaji killed his entire family he may not assume that his munna is brought up by ammaji. That's why Raghav is a target.
And why else a man who has so much hatred for sangwan khoon take away raghav daughter. Can he live in peace seeing his enemy daughter day and night in front of his eyes with so much hatred in his heart. The only reason could be that she is his family member too. Else a man with so much hatred can never bring up his enemy's daughter.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Prem,well written,i just told poet the same thing after yesterday's episode.our original cv's probably think that this will give their story the continuity in to the leap.As of now i know there is going to a big twist before the leap.after yesterday's episode i was just thinking over things and what ever u wrote struck me too about raghav.

actually the ammaji asking for raghav's support right after BP's rave and rant about his lost family was revealing

Yes i also keep thinking right from beginning why ammaji keeps emotionally blackmailing raghav always. No mother will do that to their own child. In real life so many sons marry girls which their mother may not approve of and behave in ways that mothers do not approve of. Those mothers will never behave the way ammaji behaves with raghav always reminding him of his loyalty to her for bringing him up. Even when she wanted Raghav to marry sia by cheating and raghav was hesitant she said the same dialogue that don't you want revenge on the girl who humilated your mother the same brother who brought you up. She uses the same emotional blackmail in every circumstance. Many instances where she has used this weapon to subdue raghav and his wishes. But when Gajinder favours his wife she never emotionally blackmails him. And usually you see a family member will have similar charachteristics as his parents and siblings. Raghav is different, Jogi uses voilence only aginst his family women and not brave aginst outsiders, Gaji is sly like ammaji and DV, Avtaar is scared like sheela chachi, jhumar is brave like DV and will do what she wants just like his character. Why Raghav does not have one charachter like his mother. He cannot understand if others play trick on him, can be easily emotionally blackmailed, feels guilty if he does anything wrong and is brave. I guess this braveness character comes from Bhanu Pratap family not from ammaji as none of her other blood relatives are brave incluiding DV.. They are cunning and manipulative definetly including ammaji but not brave. Hence i feel Raghav is not ammaji's blood relative.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Bhaiji has been in jail all his life and i feel he has been falsely implicated in his own family's death by the great ammaji. Just look at his hatred for her, such hatred is there if someones sees his family killed brutually in front of his eyes. He has assumed his nephew whom he calls munna has also been killed in this attack and may be in court all this was proved. Hence in his rage it has never occured to him that munna may be alive and brought up by ammaji of all things. Since ammaji killed his entire family he may not assume that his munna is brought up by ammaji. That's why Raghav is a target.
And why else a man who has so much hatred for sangwan khoon take away raghav daughter. Can he live in peace seeing his enemy daughter day and night in front of his eyes with so much hatred in his heart. The only reason could be that she is his family member too. Else a man with so much hatred can never bring up his enemy's daughter.

That is indeed a good explanation and makes a lot of senseπŸ‘πŸΌ. Now for the whys, hows and where it all happened.

I have stopped watching but your posts and theories the serial a lot more interesting than when I was actually watching.😊

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi,
I am mentally out of it though I am still watching - dunno why πŸ˜”
How am I ever gonna survive this?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aditi,

I am mentally out of it though I am still watching - dunno why πŸ˜”
How am I ever gonna survive this?

My dear, I really understand what you must be feeling. This is why I watch only if the discussions make it sound worthwhile.

I do not like blood and gore anyway and do NOT want to see Raghav die. πŸ˜•

Amba has gone but she is out there somewhere so my logic is if I don't actually see him die, he will be out there somewhere and still live on for me. 😊

Hang the serial and its storyline😑
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

My dear, I really understand what you must be feeling. This is why I watch only if the discussions make it sound worthwhile.

I do not like blood and gore anyway and do NOT want to see Raghav die. πŸ˜•

Amba has gone but she is out there somewhere so my logic is if I don't actually see him die, he will be out there somewhere and still live on for me. 😊

Hang the serial and its storyline😑

Yes, aditi! I like your theory. I am trying too hard not to watch it, but somehow I am not able to resist.

My husband says, we will watch nice DVDs everyday till I come out of it. guess I have to start doing that. πŸ˜ƒ