Is Raghav part of Bhanu Pratap family?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feeling right from beginning that Rgahav is not or cannot be ammaji's blood relation
There are many reasons for this
1) Ammaji always keeps reminding him of that karz he has towards her like in santosh episode and his marriage to sonali also. Why she does not threaten Gaji, Jogi etc with same dialogue. Its because they are her own sons and raghav is not may be?
2) Raghav character is quiet different from his other brothers Gaji, Jogi and avtaar. He is more honest and feels guilty if he does anything wron or is told to do anything wrong like is Sia's case when he used to feel guilty for making her a maid of haveli after marrying her by cheating
3) He respects women and stands up for them which none of his other family men do(except avtaar recently) like he refused to allow jhumar to be sent to DM etc
4) Ammaji attacked him and got him hit during sia's election. Will any real mother get her child beaten badly and break his hands and legs just because he supports his wife in election
5) If ammaji loves Raghav so much and he is her son why she does not does not love his girl babies. She saved her daughter amba and allowed jhumar also to live in her haveli. Why she is hell bent on killing rgahav's children when she knows he loves them very much
Yesterday's episode Bhanu Pratap goes to his haveli and he thinks of all his family including a baby cradle that is there. So it could be Raghav was that baby who was brought up by ammaji for whatever reason.
I can go on listing so many incidents which make me think and feel that Raghav is not at all ammaji's blood relation. He could be either her step son or Bhanu Pratap's relative. Bhanu does not know it that why he keeps attempting on sia's and raghav's life. And if you observe Raghav is more brave than all men in his family all others are cunning(or scared like avtaar) but not brave. So he may not be blood relative of sangwan family.
That could be one reason why Bhanu will take Raghav-Sia's twins with him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Prem. Even I was thinking the same after watching yesterday's episode.
Maybe Raghav belongs to BP's family and BP somehow is related to the Sanghwans. Hence VKG probably didn't get the child killed during the incident and took him away, to bring her up like her own.
But as you mentioned, Raghav is very much different from the other males in the family.
So there is a huge chance that he is not VKG's son actually.
This may be the twist that the CVs are thinking of probably.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my goodness, I had never thought of all the points you have made.
There have been some members who have also thought along the lines of Raghav not being one of Ammaji's sons but no one has really gone into it like you.

They say that you sometimes love the one that is not of your blood ... the most. As in the case of many adoptions. So you could have a very valid point.

Only thing that I cannot then understand is why is Raghav also a target??? This man has done his homework well so he should know everything that is to know about the family. And if he does not know then why would he take one of the twin girls??

Some grey areas are floating around. But you have made a good point.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Prem! yeah, I guess you may be right.

The "25 years" statement also supports ur hypothesis. Because once during election time ammaji says raghav is 25 years old. 😃

I guess, BP's sister may be Ammaji's husband's love interest and after knowing abt it, ammaji kills them all but takes the baby as he is sangwan's khoon or maybe as a replacement baby for amba.

And maybe somehow, the sister of BP survives and is in coma for the past 25 years.

Our story will be more interesting that the real one. 😆
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

@ Prem! yeah, I guess you may be right.

The "25 years" statement also supports ur hypothesis. Because once during election time ammaji says raghav is 25 years old. 😃

I guess, BP's sister may be Ammaji's husband's love interest and after knowing abt it, ammaji kills them all but takes the baby as he is sangwan's khoon or maybe as a replacement baby for amba.

And maybe somehow, the sister of BP survives and is in coma for the past 25 years.

Our story will be more interesting that the real one. 😆

So what is now the storyline is that BP does not know that Raghav is his sister's son and kills him and then suddenly Ammaji tells BP the truth? Or will Ammaji tell Raghav and BP overhears that. Of course it will be too late for Raghav but that will prompt BP to take one of the twins to try and resurrect his sister from the coma?? Is that what you think might happen???😕
poetic thumbnail
Very likely Uma and Groucho.
Am sure something like this is gonna happen.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prem,well written,i just told poet the same thing after yesterday's episode.our original cv's probably think that this will give their story the continuity in to the leap.As of now i know there is going to a big twist before the leap.after yesterday's episode i was just thinking over things and what ever u wrote struck me too about raghav.
actually the ammaji asking for raghav's support right after BP's rave and rant about his lost family was revealing
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Prem,well written,i just told poet the same thing after yesterday's episode.our original cv's probably think that this will give their story the continuity in to the leap.As of now i know there is going to a big twist before the leap.after yesterday's episode i was just thinking over things and what ever u wrote struck me too about raghav.

actually the ammaji asking for raghav's support right after BP's rave and rant about his lost family was revealing

Goodness, I wish I had watched. 😕But I think it is better to stay away. For a boring episode you make it all sound so interesting with your theories.
poetic thumbnail
Yes Aditi, these theories are interesting.
The episode was maha boring actually so you have missed nothing.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Coming to think of it,maybe you guys are right!
I think that explains his name too!The other sons of Ammaji have similar sounding names-Gajender,Joginder...........and "Raghav"seems to an odd man out😆😆