Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

Sounds plausible,but why then would Raghav be Ammaji's favourite son??puzzles me😕.I'd say that maybe Gajender is BP's nephew😆considering he is the last in the list of Ammaji's "favourite sons"😕

Oh no I agree it would have to be Raghav. It is very common for a mother to love one that is not her own to try and prove to the world that Raghav is her own. It happens very often in adoptions. The adopted one is always made to feel special so as not to guess that he or she is adopted.

Of course in todays context most adopted children know they are adopted but not in the earlier days.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Sounds plausible,but why then would Raghav be Ammaji's favourite son??puzzles me😕.I'd say that maybe Gajender is BP's nephew😆considering he is the last in the list of Ammaji's "favourite sons"😕

Laado! even though ammaji claims that raghav is her laadla, what has she done for him exclusively other than educate him?

She never cared about his happiness and just bent on taking revenge on sia, ignoring the fact that her laadla son has fallen head over heels in love with sia and she is his ultimate happiness.

Even after he clearly told her that his wife and kids are his life and he will protect them even if he has to sacrifice his own life, she went on , in her mission abort the child.

She didnt think twice before attacking raghav and broke his hands and legs just because he is the support system of sia. Which mother will do this?

Even after he threatened to kill himself if something happens to sia, she went ahead in her plan of killing sia.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
uma,
My sentiments exactly!
I really won't even raise an eyebrow if Raghav turns out to be VKG's adopted son.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
include me in that poet.i always felt that a person like raghav can never be VKG' natural son
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Even after he threatened to kill himself if something happens to sia, she went ahead in her plan of killing sia.

In fact Uma, she did everything possible to kill Sia and the babies. It's only when she came to know the truth about Sia's condition and that she wouldn't survive the pregnancy 😭, that she stopped and started acting like a 'devi'.
I so wish this truth comes out in front of Raghav. He needs this jhatka.