Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
And one more thing is so amusing!

When is this santosh going to deliver? If I remember correctly, she had her ONS with her boyfriend even before amba came into the scene. And Avtar and Chandha got together after amba's arrival to the haveli.

The CVs have to get their math right. ๐Ÿ˜†

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya! If that is the case, why this BP kills his own nephew, ie) Raghav?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

And one more thing is so amusing!

When is this santosh going to deliver? If I remember correctly, she had her ONS with her boyfriend even before amba came into the scene. And Avtar and Chandha got together after amba's arrival to the haveli.

The CVs have to get their math right. ๐Ÿ˜†

Elephantine pregnancy ... ๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Shreya! If that is the case, why this BP kills his own nephew, ie) Raghav?

Maybe he wouldn't know initially that Raghav is his nephew. VKG may blurt it out at that point.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Maybe he wouldn't know initially that Raghav is his nephew. VKG may blurt it out at that point.

Which point??? When Raghav is about to die???
How cruel first the poor boy is dying and then to know the mother he has supported all these years through all her misdeeds was never his to start with.๐Ÿ˜•

You know Poet they are just making up the storyline as it comes to them . No fluidity of thought at all.

Or maybe they are trying to justify Raghav's death???
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Which point??? When Raghav is about to die???
How cruel first the poor boy is dying and then to know the mother he has supported all these years through all her misdeeds was never his to start with.๐Ÿ˜•

You know Poet they are just making up the storyline as it comes to them . No fluidity of thought at all.

That's how one feels when the CVs twist the knife inside our guts
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know i may seem a little fluid as of now.this thought process was just in the form of a small idea till yesterday's episode but the way BP called out "munna " i am sure our "original"will dish this out in the name of shattering twists.
poet is right about BP probably killing his own nephew ,and knowing only after he has killed.that is why he will take one of rasia's daugthers.he will also probably not know that sia had twins
poetic thumbnail
I only have two words to say -
Becharey RaSia
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I know i may seem a little fluid as of now.this thought process was just in the form of a small idea till yesterday's episode but the way BP called out "munna " i am sure our "original"will dish this out in the name of shattering twists.

poet is right about BP probably killing his own nephew ,and knowing only after he has killed.that is why he will take one of rasia's daugthers.he will also probably not know that sia had twins

Oh no, I was referring to the CV's when I said fluid.

All of you and your thought process is something that never struck me at all. But that maybe is because I have stopped watching , although my mind would never have remembered all the details to put things together the way all of you have done. Bravo!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Sounds plausible,but why then would Raghav be Ammaji's favourite son??puzzles me๐Ÿ˜•.I'd say that maybe Gajender is BP's nephew๐Ÿ˜†considering he is the last in the list of Ammaji's "favourite sons"๐Ÿ˜•