update 17th nov 2010-Maha boring

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
will give a short update as nothing much to write
1.Vkg is thinking about what DS told her about BP's message.that is 25years and the 4 kalash and the seed of kali growing underground.VKG comes out of DS's room and raghav,santosh,SC,avater visit him.DS looks at everybody but turns his face to the other side on seeing santosh.
2.BP prays in a kali temple with four kalash shown in the background.he rings the temple bell and leaves there.he goes to old destroyed building along with his men.he enters the building when old bad memories start haunting seeing a parrot's cage.he screams for his mom,dad,sister and his sister's son.he sings a lullaby to his nephew but the sense of his lost relations make him scream and breakdown vowing to take revenge on Bhagwani.
3.In the hospital raghav brings milk for VKG who is sitting near DS.he urges her to drink and tell her not to breakdown as she is a brave woman.VKG tells raghav that she may be a brave woman but is a mother who gets frightened when her children are harmed.she chides raghav about the fact that raghav didnt believe that she was not responsible for the ongoing attacks on the family.she extracts a promise from raghav he would stand by her and help her find the person behind the attacks and also punish him .
4.yashpal in the heilli is instructing men guarding the heilli and how those lax about their duties would be punished.at that he sees a shadow of a person listening to them.then he removes all the men so that they find out who that person is.DV with a blanket wrapped aound him goes to the jungle and yashpal realising who it is ,tails him.DV gets suspicious but yashpal hides.Finally DV reaches a car and yashpal is not able to see who it is.DV in the car gives MM a plan of the haveli.Yashpal e rings up tp VKG giving her this information and asking for instruction.she tells him to just note the car number.VKG in the hospital tells her that DV is like the dog's tail and that he will have to wait for his death for some more days.
PRECAP-avater tells DV that he is mixed with his enemies and that if DV is proved to be, then he is against the sangwan family.he tells DV that he would pray that the day would not come when he will have to pump bullets in to DV as he is found guilty of going against the family.SC hears avater's words with tears in her eyes
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya! Thanks for the update.

I have started losing interest nowitself. If they continuously show 2 episodes like this, I am out of this forever. It was such a boring episode yesterday. 🥱

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya.
I agree with you both, I was sooooooooooooooooo bored.
Thanks God, Mamma Mia saved me from the boredom. 😊
And what pearls of wisdom from the great VKG's mouth.
And of course there was Beep Rising.
sang_hari thumbnail

Both of u are right,i felt as though my BP was rising as i saw high blood pressure(Bhanu pratap)on screen yesterday.Vkg is another -one kutte ki poonch calling another (DV) kutte ki poonch.

UFF was the last word on the episode
sumali thumbnail
This mad man is going to bring up our RaSia's daughter???😡
poetic thumbnail
Well Uma, if VKG can bring up one then why can't Beep Rising?
sumali thumbnail
Poet! Actually, it won't be VKG , who will bring her up, it will be Sheela chachi, santosh and chandha who are really kind hearted souls will bring her up, and to some extent, even sunheri has reformed now. so now, there are, infact, 4 ladies who can take care of the baby.

But look at the fate of the other one, there is only this insane person to bring her up.

But I guess, his sister who was in coma, will be become alright on seeing this baby, and will bring up her as her own. (my wishful thinking)😃

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Poet! Actually, it won't be VKG , who will bring her up, it will be Sheela chachi, santosh and chandha who are really kind hearted souls will bring her up, and to some extent, even sunheri has reformed now. so now, there are, infact, 4 ladies who can take care of the baby.

But look at the fate of the other one, there is only this insane person to bring her up.

But I guess, his sister who was in coma, will be become alright on seeing this baby, and will bring up her as her own. (my wishful thinking)😃

You may well be right about BOLD. But by then the damage will be done for the serial.

On a slightly off the topic note, I notice the channel is facing criticisms and brickbats for BB. Finally it has dawned upon the relevant person/s that children watch a lot of these serials and excessive negativity can and should be avoided.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

You may well be right about BOLD. But by then the damage will be done for the serial.

On a slightly off the topic note, I notice the channel is facing criticisms and brickbats for BB. Finally it has dawned upon the relevant person/s that children watch a lot of these serials and excessive negativity can and should be avoided.

Let's see what the impact is of these understandings.
You are right Uma, I feel so bad for the girls already.
sang_hari thumbnail
guys, intially all my optimism died a quick death after yesterday's episode.
uma like u,i was wondering whether the mad man was going to bring up rasia's's daughter.
but after i thought over i came to conculsion that raghav is not probably VKG's son.dont mistake his lineage,he is probably sangwan blood but not VKG's son.he may be the son of BP"s sister who he referred to as munna.that is why he takes away the daughter from and brings her up.so i guess the girl would be well brought up and well educated