sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BP whips himself and does that till one of his men asks him to stop.they tell him to look at his whipped body full of marks and no place left to be tortured.BP tells that these wounds need to stay in his body so as to remind him of the wounds that Bhagwani gave him and his family.he vows he would destroy the sangwan family.he also vows that before one wound inflicted on ammaji heals he would attack another family member thereby giving her no time to recover from all the wounds he is going to inflict.he tells his men that he would rip the family apart as VKG had destroyed his family.
VKG is waiting in the hospital waiting area and sees raghav waiting for news along with her and gaji dozing off on the chair.she asks gaji to go home , take some rest and send avater there.Gaji protests first but later thinks that the attacker would again attack the hospital so his absence there would serve him better.Gaji is about to leave when the doc comes out of the ICU and tells all of them that DS is out of danger.VKG and Raghav go to meet him inside but jogi is still unconscious.VKG 's eyes become wet with tears when she DS in burn sheild and vows to take revenge.all of them come out and gaji leaves for the heilli.
DM calls DV to tell him about the BP's truth.DV asks DM to tell the truth fast as VKG has placed people under curfew in the heilli making his escape from the heilli very difficult. DV tells him that bhaiji is the real BP and the man who had been BP in front of them was brought by BP so that he sends him first to test the enemy's strength.both of them are eager to meet the real BP and DM tells DV that they would very soon meet him.Both of them rejoice to see this strong and dangerous enemy of VKG come out and inflict this big DS blow on VKG.
santosh,avater and SC reach the hospital.they see raghav standing out and ask him about DS's health.raghav tells them that DS is out of danger but he is standing out as VKG wants to talk to him in private.VKG comes out is surprised to see santosh.she tells her that DS is alright and that he is not to be disturbed.VKG asks avater about DV and avater tells her that he is at home.SC becomes tense at that.VKG takes yashpal to the side and asks him to locate DV and tail him.
Sia brings in food for chanda which chanda does not notice due to some serious contemplation.sia sks her the reason for it.chanda tells her that she didnt realise sia had come in and asks her why she does so much of work in her delicate health condition.sia shoos away her concerns saying she is fine and ask chanda to share her worries with her after taking the infant in her arms.chanda tells her that she is worried about here son's upbringing and him learning the right values .she asks sia as to how her son would be a morally upright citizen when he grows up in the heilli surrounded by bloodshed.sia pacifies saying that she is able empathise with chanda as they are rightful worries of a mother who wants to protect her little ones against all the evils and injuries.sia tells chanda that lotus blooms in muddy water and like that her son's upbrnging would depend on her the values she instils rather than his suroundings.she also tells chanda that one day she would be proud of her son 's rigtheous behaviour.gaji comes there and informs them that DS is out of danger.
VKG alone in the room with DS asks him about his kidnapper.she tells him that she would wound that kidnapper so much that all the pain relieving creams in the world would not be enough to get him out of hell.DS is not able to say BP's name but gives VKG the message that BP gave him about 25 years ,10 yards , 4 kalashs undeneath which a seed of kali being stilll alive.VKG wonders who that could be.
PRECAP-DV hides himself in a cloth and goes to meet MM.yashpal follows him with DV getting suspicious about it .he turns back but finds nobody.DV reaches MM's car and climbs in it with yashpal seeing all this from his hiding place
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Isn't is strange that Jogi had a burning log fall on his back and in the hospital he is lying flat on his back with the burn cover on his front.

Has his head turned 180 degrees and his front is actually his back???πŸ˜•

Well done CV's πŸ‘That is the blooper of a lifetime.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shreya! did the update immediately. Got scared of someone?πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!
I wrote one too by mistake 😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Until last night,I thought that writing an update is no big deal!Boy!How wrong I was!!

I have never written an update before and wanted to try my hand at it.But W*H??!I got so bored and frustrated midway that I completed it just for the sake of it!

Seeing it for the sake of entertainment is one thing and seeing it for the sake of writimg an update is another thing alltogether!!Remembering every minute detail and putting it into words IS a big deal afterall!!

I really acknowledge you for writing an update so painstakingly every night!Kudos to you!!

Now,every time I click on the "like"button,I'll really mean it!!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shreya 😊
I was just wondering.... when you write updates, do you write as the episode is airing on TV? Or do you go watch the episode again to write it? Just for my knowledge 😊, I always wonder if the updater writes when the show is coming on TV, then how do they enjoy the show?
Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@groucho-Laado has been filled bloopers for quite some time now.the biggest is yet to come, aditi.u know what i mean by that.
Uma-I was so frigthened🀣 that.......................
jokes apart,i couldnt sleep yesterday due to the flu and thought would complete my update when i have time.
laado-another update πŸ˜† that is ok.anybody can write it or try your hand at it as it is a public forum'.thanks a lot for recognising the effort the effort that goes in to writing it.not only with this show but anything u do in life should be done with interest and then u will not feel the burden of doing it.i learned this from my husband who tries to do even the mundane tasks with lot of interest.we are human and sometimes writing the updates become tedious.then i think of the friends here and also how i love this show.this keeps me going.
elle-I wrte my updates after the show is over. during my initial days,it was an effort to remember every detail of the show but now it has become a habit.i feel i have missed something if i dont do it.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Shreya.
@ Elle - There are no hard and fast rules. One can update during the SHow, after it or some time later. Only not before the Show πŸ˜†
BTW, Gaji was funny yesterday. πŸ˜† He seems to have sudhrofied.