myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
A short update
Jogi goes towards ammaji with Bhaiji counting says 10 there is a blast and all fall down. Jogi is badly hurt. He rushes towards others and thy extinguish the fire and carry him to hospital. Raghav gets a call from avtaar and he informs that Jogi is hurt and they are rushing to hospital. Ammaji orders not to allow anyone in and out of haveli. Avtaar calls body gaurds and orders the same. Dharam Veer(DV) hears this and ask whta happened and Avtaar tells jogi is hurt in blast. He goes inside and santosh asks him about jogi and he tells jogi's car had a blast and he is in hospital. Santosh wants to go to hospital but they explain to her that they will go later.
In hospital the police come and say they have to complete formalities before tretaments. Ammaji threatens that that if they did their work properly Jogi would not be in hospital and she herself will come to police station once jogi is fine to complain. Inspector leaves after keeping few constables to gaurd Jogi.
In hospital doctor sees Jogi and comes and tells ammaji he is burnt badly in some areas and they may not give gaurantee that he will survive. Ammaji threatens him that before Jogis funeral she will ensure doctors funeral. Raghav goes in and signs the forms and sees two cute kids pictures and remembers sia. Sia -Raghav remember each other, Ammaji remembers Jogi and Santosh remembers Jogi with kal ho na ho tune. DV calls DM and tells him some enemy is doing their job and doing it better than them. Sheela overhears it and DV gives some excuse. Sheela says that if he is thinking of hurting the family he must remember his grandson is part of the same family.
Ammaji is tensed and says that sherni becomes more voilent and ferocious when her children are hurt and says that whover did this to jogi will be brought to panchayat and she will whip him badly. Bhaijji is whipping himself badly and saying this is start.
Precap Bhaiji says when one wound of ammaji is about to heal he will give her another wound from now on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot prem.i am down with flu and was not able to update.the less said about the episode the much better except for the rasia portions
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much...i am badly waiting for an update ....i would also like to thank sang_hari for writing awesome updates ....because of you i got entire story of NAIDL
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is nothing to discuss! Anyway, the countdown has started, and the depressed RaSia fans are in no mood to discuss abt the episode. 😭
sang_hari thumbnail
thanks a lot deepika .today was one off and will update it continuously
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks a lot deepika .today was one off and will update it continuously

i also want to thank you yar...this saturday and sunday i read all ur updates...very well written ..i enjoyed a lot....i am feeling bad that i missed such a good show for these many days....
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Deepika! Dont start watching it now, the show is going downhill. Just read the updates. We are all watching with heavy heart and will be around till RaSia's death. Then it is tata, byebye .
sang_hari thumbnail
deepika,i suggest u watch the old episodes of the show.the starting date of the show was 9th march 2009 .It really shows the way the show has shaped up ammaji's character as antagonist and the groW*H of sia as a protagonist .another important factor which really attracted our attention was the groW*H of RaSia's relationship and their love.if u dont want to watch the entire ram kahani then i can give important dates to be watched so that u understand the story.
like sumali told u the story is going through a lean patch and we are mourning the imminent death of sia and raghav already.
thanks a lot for the appreciation and u all keep me going
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Prem for updating the episode.
It was an ok kinda episode - but not much to discuss.

Was just wondering - whether Jogi will get healed completely or whether he will be an invalid? If so, he would have to depend on Santosh forever and will hate her more. How sad!
sang_hari thumbnail
poet- I am famous,famous.look at whose eyes have fallen on meπŸ˜†