sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
VKG leaves to rescue DS from the kidnappers with her sons but asks avater to stay back in the heilli.she tells him that chanda and the haveli need a male member for its safety .sia prays to god that all her family return safely with jogi which SC seconds.VKG leaves with the informer to show her the location of jogi's car.they find the location of the car with DS's chappals and jaappa maala strewn aound.VKG sends four of her men in the nearby jungle to search.she asks yashpal to bring jogi's car and drives along searching for jogi.

BP having DS in captivity gives DS a chance to escape cutting the ropes tied to his hands and also giving a car key to him to return to the heilli.he tells DS that he has time till the cockroach in captivity lives.actually BP is two minds whether to let DS go or kill DS but ultimately leaves him,making DS carry a message to VKG .the message being that an old enemy has resurfaced after 15 years of hibernation with the sole intention of destroying everything dear to her.He tells DS to run fast as the cockroach would live a short life in captivity and tells a gun man to follow him.BP starts counting from one to ten.by the time he counts five DS reaches the car and escapes.both Raghav and DS drive fast as to reach the each other.

VKG and company reaches a lakeside when she sees jogi standing out of the car .DS gets out of the car seeing VKg's car.DS is happy seeing VKG and starts walking towards her when BP finishes his count till ten.the moment he counts ten there is a loud explosion in the car which jogi travelled in.though DS is out of the car ,he is thrown in the air by the impact as he is close to the car.VKG,raghav ,gaji are shocked at this.

PRECAP-avater gives instruction to the the men guarding the heilli not to allow anyone to go outside the heilli and disallow people wanting to enter the heilli.DV sees all this and the ff team asks about DS.avater tells them that DS has been found and a worried santosh asks about DS';s health.avater tells her that there has been an explosion in the car in which DS travelled.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why didnt he die in that explosion man??? Lool ok im evil..
Thanks for the update...
Since im not going to watch it .. reading updates is all i do now unless RaSia is on..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the mundane update.
Wondering whether DS ka kaam tamam hus yea nahin?
Was so boring episode.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Why didnt he die in that explosion man??? Lool ok im evil..

Thanks for the update...
Since im not going to watch it .. reading updates is all i do now unless RaSia is on..

Sophia! We are all becoming evil, ( the effect of watching laado)

Even I wish ki he gets killed in that explosion or severely burnt . I prefer a burnt and disfigured jogi so that he gets punishment for all his evil deeds.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Even I wish ki he gets killed in that explosion or severely burnt . I prefer a burnt and disfigured jogi so that he gets punishment for all his evil deeds.

Even I was thinking of the same.
How mean of me! πŸ˜•
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not only u guys,i was also thinking of a laachaar DS dependent on santosh for every thing and repenting for his sins.From day before yesterday, i have been waiting for some "good" news about jogi but seeems like the DS has sinned too much even yama does not want him in hell
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Are you saying that Joginder survived that explosion????? They will allow Jogi to survive that and get rid of Raghav.???? 😲There is something very fishy about all thisπŸ˜”. πŸ˜”
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The funda is very simple, Aditi!

Aditya doesn't want to continue after leap and Tarun Anand may be ready to continue, Thus goes the story line. πŸ˜ƒ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The funda is very simple, Aditi!

Aditya doesn't want to continue after leap and Tarun Anand may be ready to continue, Thus goes the story line. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes and I don't blame Aditya. All because of someone's😑 hair-brained idea of a leap.