Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: elle45

Sophia, I know we all won't like NAIDL post leap, I meant the CVs obviously think that the proposed future story will interest us more than RaSia. Let them think then, but I don't want to sulk anymore, what the use? There is a saying Behens ke aagay been bajana, meaning that you play a flute in front of a bull and it does nothing.... that Behens is the CVs πŸ˜†, they didn't listen to us.
As for Ammaji's changing, let me tell you, the only thing they will do is color the front of her hair white, πŸ˜† her skin will be as youthful as ever, she will be walking around as quickly as she does now (mind you, she must be at least 60-65 yrs old right now)..... Haan, they might give her a pair of glasses to wear, as she is "old". πŸ˜†
Nothing will happen to her, remember, this same Ammaji recovered from a bullet wound faster than a healthy young person would. (It took her all of 2 days to recover I think?).... even faster than Sia, who took quite some time, being the younger person..... So even the 80 yr old Ammaji will be shown to have no illnesses, no heart disease, diabetes, bone pains, stooping height etc.... she will be healthier than you and me 😊

Healthier than you and meπŸ˜†.I suppose that is the most appropriate way of putting itπŸ˜†.
They might make her and all the other "survivors" look old by greying their hair a little and forcing them to wear glasses but whatever maybe the change,it wont last long!A month or so and then all the characters will revert to their present form of beingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lado is a damn good show..some very good scope out here i mean regarding who or what kind of characters are brought in post leap!..i would imagine they'll bring in a good lot..its one of colours top show....i also hope they retain most of the charcters...we already know raghav sia are going..but i mean i hope they retain the rest of them atleast.......i am actualy looking fwd to this leap..lets hope they handle it well...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Elle - Nice analysis. You amde me laugh with those comments on VKG.
Good ones.
Let's see what happens eventually.