poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Prsent day Seeta Aur Geeta
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I am not there Uma to watch them romance.

Think can't do with that. In fact, Laado is getting on my nerves.

yes poet! me too out of laado after rasia's exit.

Won't be able to relate to it after that.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loool poet Reminding me chandni chawk to china...
yin and yang you know lmaoo
Yeah im being mean because CVs are killing it big tym.. RaSia doesnt need to die.... the leap can be 4-5 years and shows the girls running around na?
Hmm you might be right... Maybe Ammaji will not like the daughter after all... buddhi kahin ki... she should die instead of RaSia ..
Im already feeling sorry for Santosh's kid.. Poor boy has to bear this pagal family...
Yes aditya will definitely be spoilt to the max...
I agree that chanda and aftar's kid will be nice just like his parents...
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thinkk ammaji will improve after meetin BP .........n rememberin her past soo evil deeds ....n i think rasias one daughter will be very beautiful she would wear not like veerpurs other women but a punjabi dress ................. she would be very sweet .......n will also educate other girls in veerpur by establishin a paathshala .she would be educated .....n would be every1s fav.........i think chandas son would be ammajis chamcha whereas aditya would himself .n abt santhosh's kid , jogi wouldnt talk 2 him/her nor will ammaji 22 much .n he/she would be very innocent ...........!!!!!!n abt rasias other daughter she would be like amba i thinkk or would be very modern ......................!!!!!!!
Ava97 thumbnail
rasias daughter would also goo 2 college ....n she would be like sia !!!!!😊
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like we all have more or less the same views. I have 2 opinions, with the second one being a stretch of my imagination 😆
My first take on this is similar to all of yours, esp Sumalis:
Ammaji will once again be the Sarpanch of the village, with Jogi as her right hand. Gajinder will be as resentful of Ammaji's power as he is now, but will continue to live as is. Santosh will be treated like an outcast by Ammaji and the men of the haveli, and so will her son, who will constantly be in depression that VKG seems to love the other boys but not him. He will be an honest, good guy, who looks after his mother, but is scared of VKG, Gaji and supposed father Jogi.
Aditya will be completely spoilt, will have the same opinion that women should be "Paoon ki Jooti", and will pretty much be a bully to RaSia's daughter, Santosh's son. He will get along well with Chanda's son, who like Avatar, will never be able to decide if he's on Ammaji's side, or the good people's side 😆... forever a confused character.
RaSia's daughter with VKG, will be secretly loved by VKG, although she will be forced like Jhoomer to live in the servant's quarters etc. She will probably meet her fiesty sister at college, or on some trip, and then, if they're identical, they'll switch places and go to each other's homes like was done in the movie "the parent trap", and also by Kajol in one of her movies. 😆
My other take on the future story is:
Somehow or the other, after the birth of RaSia's daughters, BP comes to take his revenge, and Ammaji is forced to leave the haveli. She manages to take one of the girls with her in order to save her life, as she thinks BP will kill the girls. Instead, he choses to keep the girl alive, for his future revenge purposes 😕 and he leaves the haveli, thinking VKG is dead, and his revenge exacted..... Ammaji goes in hiding and raises the little girl on her own, educating her, caring for her. Meanwhile, Jogi takes over as Sarpanch of the haveli, and there is a constant power struggle between him and Gaji.
Fast forward 20 years and the two girls meet somehow. daughter 1 eventually forces VKG to tell her about her past, and then both girls decide to go back with VKG to Veerpur, and bring about the revolution as was their parent's mission..... And it goes on from there. 😊
Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Yaar do you really think anyone will like post leap more than RaSia.??

Anyway i think Ammaji will like Chanda's bby boy as he is a boy... I think Veerpur will have girls since people will start having bby girls.. Ammaji may have a soft corner for Raghavs daughter.. (well only one of them because apparently one gets kidnapped after birth by Aman duno his name in laado) .. well she might have a soft corner as she might see Raghav in her and Raghav was her favorite son...
She might not like santoshs kid as he aint their blood..
Sunehri's kid (aditya) will definitely be close to ammaji as said by the articles..
Lool but the thing is ammaji will be alive after 20 years... how old will she be then? 80? i hope they make her look old .. i mean people do change in 20 years..

Sophia, I know we all won't like NAIDL post leap, I meant the CVs obviously think that the proposed future story will interest us more than RaSia. Let them think then, but I don't want to sulk anymore, what the use? There is a saying Behens ke aagay been bajana, meaning that you play a flute in front of a bull and it does nothing.... that Behens is the CVs 😆, they didn't listen to us.
As for Ammaji's changing, let me tell you, the only thing they will do is color the front of her hair white, 😆 her skin will be as youthful as ever, she will be walking around as quickly as she does now (mind you, she must be at least 60-65 yrs old right now)..... Haan, they might give her a pair of glasses to wear, as she is "old". 😆
Nothing will happen to her, remember, this same Ammaji recovered from a bullet wound faster than a healthy young person would. (It took her all of 2 days to recover I think?).... even faster than Sia, who took quite some time, being the younger person..... So even the 80 yr old Ammaji will be shown to have no illnesses, no heart disease, diabetes, bone pains, stooping height etc.... she will be healthier than you and me 😊
Ava97 thumbnail
@elle45 can u plzzzzz tell me how is my view on d future story ?????i wanna knw ........!!!!is it nice ????????plzz tell me ..others can also tell me !!!!1plzzzzzzzz😳🤔
elle45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aavalu

i thinkk ammaji will improve after meetin BP .........n rememberin her past soo evil deeds ....n i think rasias one daughter will be very beautiful she would wear not like veerpurs other women but a punjabi dress ................. she would be very sweet .......n will also educate other girls in veerpur by establishin a paathshala .she would be educated .....n would be every1s fav.........i think chandas son would be ammajis chamcha whereas aditya would himself .n abt santhosh's kid , jogi wouldnt talk 2 him/her nor will ammaji 22 much .n he/she would be very innocent ...........!!!!!!n abt rasias other daughter she would be like amba i thinkk or would be very modern ......................!!!!!!!

You may be right about Ammaji changing Aavalu, but let's not forget this women is made of Ambuja cement, kabhi nahin toot-ti! 🤣 Come what may, abhi tak Ammaji has stood solid, and stuck to her views. Let's hope she changes, once again 😕
There's no doubt about that, RaSia's daughter will be beautiful, dil ki saaf, caring, educated (the perfect lady, in short 😆), but living in Veerpur, she'll probably be forced to wear that dress which everyone wears (I just hate it 😆)
Chanda's son and Aditya will def be Ammaji's chamchas.
Ava97 thumbnail
thanxxx !!!!😊but i thinkk tht she can wear punjabi .......whtever u r right ammaji can never change ...........!!!!!!!