elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys, I thought let's have a somewhat different topic of discussion today. 😃 We all know that a leap is coming up..... and since Colors channel and the Creative team of Laado seem so enthusiastic about it, they have probably thought up some storyline for the leap which will interest us more than the current one, more than RaSia. 😆

So, give your ideas: What do you think will be the storyline after the leap? What will Veerpur be like? Who will and who won't be alive? Which kids will Ammaji favour? And so on.
Chalo, start posting. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar do you really think anyone will like post leap more than RaSia.??
Anyway i think Ammaji will like Chanda's bby boy as he is a boy... I think Veerpur will have girls since people will start having bby girls.. Ammaji may have a soft corner for Raghavs daughter.. (well only one of them because apparently one gets kidnapped after birth by Aman duno his name in laado) .. well she might have a soft corner as she might see Raghav in her and Raghav was her favorite son...
She might not like santoshs kid as he aint their blood..
Sunehri's kid (aditya) will definitely be close to ammaji as said by the articles..
Lool but the thing is ammaji will be alive after 20 years... how old will she be then? 80? i hope they make her look old .. i mean people do change in 20 years..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Elle.
I hope like Sophia tht they eally make VKG look old after the leap/
BTW I like your punchline- more than RaSia 😆 ... pretty mean indeed!
I don't think she may have a soft corner for Rasia's daughter but will keep her alive, probably educate ehr and stuff - in order to fulfil Raghav's last wish. In fact, she may have a bitterness against the girl since Raghav will probably die trying to save the baby. That will be a major grouse against her.
Aditya will be a poilt brat I feel, in fact I am sure about it. VKG will spoil him the most. Avtar and Chanda's son will also be a fave but he will probably turn out to be a nice chap.
Santosh' baby will be least liked and the poor child will have to bear the brunt throughout his/ her life. And may eventually turn bitter in the process.
RaSia's daughter - the one at the haveli - will be a nice soul, like Sia and will try to keep everybody happy and fine. The other duaghter with BP will probably turn out to be dabangg and will hate the Sanghwans with her core ...
Until and unless the yin and yang meet!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[
Until and unless the yin and yang meet!

Poet! Who will be the yin and who will be the yang?😉
poetic thumbnail
I mean the two daughters ...
Aur kaun Uma? Sigh!
sumali thumbnail
Haha....you mean them? I am always naughty.😉

You know poet? according to the theory, yin and yang depicts the shivalinga theory, union of male and female , which makes the world go round. 😃
poetic thumbnail
Ok I stated that categorically. 😆
Now I will have to make amedns it seems.
sumali thumbnail
Poet! RaSia's daughters too will be romantic, just like their parents, especially like their dad. So we may get to see nice moments, provided we all continue to watch post leap.
poetic thumbnail
I am not there Uma to watch them romance.
Think can't do with that. In fact, Laado is getting on my nerves.
sumali thumbnail
MY take on this!

As you all said, gaji's son will be a spoilt brat and will be the most favoured grandson of ammaji because he is the first pota.

Avtar's son will be a polite, docile and kindhearted person just like his parents.

Santosh's child will be most hated child and he/she will be never accepted as part of the family and I guess he/she will be treated as a servant.

Though ammaji won't show her love and affection openly, she will definitely love RaSia's daughter, as she is her fav son's aakhri nishaani. And by respecting Raghav's last wish, she will educate her too.

My guess is that, both the girls may meet each other in their college.