sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
W*H WLS
nothing major happened
DS is going out with a gun to check the road blocks and is suspicious that somebody is following him.RaSia rush home to se the men standing outside avater's room waiting for news of childbirth.gaji comes with drums band and all of them are worried out about jogi who who has not returned.VKG comes out and informs about the birth of avater's son happily,gaji ,avater and VKG go to take part in the celebration.a cyclist who passes DS's car finds him missing with his broken jaap maala around and the blood streaks.he informs VKG who disperses the crowd and gives strict orders to the DILs not to come out till the matter is resolved.the FF team is in chanda's room with baby and santosh urges sunheri to find out news of jogi which SC stops saying VKG has not allowed permission for that.
In the heilli arms and ammunition are brought out,loaded in the car under the supervision of Dalveer and yashpal.VKG in the living room is shouting at her sons saying that all of the accused her of all the wrong doing when there was another waiting to destroy their family.she chides gaji saying he can only show his force on women and not the enemy.she screams at raghav saying he cannot see anything ahead of his wife's death,tells him that a person born will have to die one day and for tthat he put his family in jeopardy.nobody in the family seemed least interested in saving jogi .VKG goes alone.
DS is in the custody of BP and he tortures DS by putting a cockroach in the glass.DS warns him that he is ammaji's son whose kidnapping ammaji wouldnt leave lightly.BP laughs at him saying that it is his misfortune to have been VKG's son and wants to see how much strength would VKG use to protect her son.DS warns repeatedly about ammaji's strength and an angry BP takes out five bullets from his gun leaving one behind ,puts the gun to jogi's head.he tells DS that his luck would decide whether VKG would find a live or a dead jogi when she arrives.he puts the gun alternately on his head and DS's head .
PRECAP-DS escapes in the jungle with BP's men following him .they find him with gun pointing at DS
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is it ammaji's haveli or a terrorist's den? Crates after crates of grenades and guns? I don't know, what, an educated couple like raghav and sia, is doing in that godforsaken place?

Totally, an useless and boring episode. Wish, BP's gun was loaded fully. we will be spared of this headache.
sang_hari thumbnail
what a waste of air time?the only thing i found hilarious was that none of the sangwan men were interested in going along with VKG to rescue jogi.gaji had this uninterested look on his face while raghav had this cynical look.avater was concerned but didnt budge to help and DV was celebrating in his heart of hearts
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......................

Sounds like it wasn't worth a watch.🥱 Ammaji getting a dose of her own medicine maybe. 😈
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Sounds like it wasn't worth a watch.🥱 Ammaji getting a dose of her own medicine maybe. 😈

I was so bored.
sang_hari thumbnail
Groucho- it was so boring that i felt like switching off but caught the last bit of Merchant of Venice on Pix in between to make this more palatable
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Groucho- it was so boring that i felt like switching off but caught the last bit of Merchant of Venice on Pix in between to make this more palatable

I was watching the Proposal for the umpteenth time and loving it. Soppy, funny love story. I like Ryan Reynolds.
madhaviraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes-looks like it was a timepass episode-thankyu for the update-Good i dint watch it.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the zist hope jogi will die fr heaven sake