Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Never mind. Let's play it cool.

Am going to read a wonderful book called 'The Afghan'.
Has anyone of you read it?

Who is the author?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Who is the author?

I think it's Michael Crichton, but I would still have to check. πŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janvi74

HUH Faltoo video these ppl dn't knw how to mk a gud VM

@Adi:-y d hell u r wasting ur time in commenting on ths ridiculous ppl post.

Well, then why are you wasting your time here if you find this post so 'ridiculous' and the VM so 'faltoo'? You might want to take your own advice instead of giving it to Aditya. πŸ€”

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail

@poetic:-yeh forum tere baap ka nahi hai i cn say wht i want to

better dn't try to b oversmart i dn't care 4 stupid ppl lk u anyways be happy with ur chamchas.

@poetic:-shutup n dn't u dare talk to me like ths u all r such narrow minded ppl bas^^^^^ n i reject ur offer keep it wid urself.Ms.doongi.

Wow, tactless much? Colourful language galore! You don't own this forum either, Janvi. You can't just strut around and humiliate people, and then expect to be showered with rose petals. There are some basic etiquette rules that we all follow here including respect, tolerance and courtesy. If you can't display civil behaviour, then don't flare up when people retaliate. It's not Poet's fault that you've barged into her thread and insulted her.

sarah1024 thumbnail

@sang-hari:-now u get d time to poke me back where is d written update of yesterdays epi tht sum other member has to post n u cn only do chit chat wid ur frnds...u only wanna to become coolbie n after tht wht abt ur duties.Mam first learn urself n than teach me.I dn't need anybody's sympathy better u guyzz keep it wid urself may b u need it in future if ever try to mess up wid me.

Who gave you the authority to judge Shreya (sang_hari) based on nothing but a missing update? Like she said, she doesn't owe you an explanation. As far as her updates go, she isn't a pre-programmed robot. She has a life outside of India-Forums and when her personal life gets in the way, she's got to prioritize it. As it is, she has been immensely helpful by updating the episodes for months ... and that is something that we all truly appreciate about her. Oh, and by the way, she didn't start doing the updates to become a coolbie. Heck, she didn't even ask to become one. The admins were the ones who promoted her because she'd been updating for quite some time. So kindly keep the judgmental attitude aside.

sarah1024 thumbnail
@ Janvi - I'm left with no choice but to raise your warning level. This isn't the first time you've done something of this sort in this section. I had warned you over and over again in the past. I had sent you a PM reminder as well. I guess you didn't care about any of that. Consider this your final warning. If you bash and provoke any of the members again, I'll ask the admins to ban you straightaway.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Poet .....

I am the last one to comment ....but in my absence u have became quite famous

and ...adi has also commented on ur post 😍
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was 222222222222222222222222222gud πŸ‘it is my fav.song thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.πŸ‘πŸΌi am just😍.u dnt knw me i m anew commer.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Bittu- Betetr late than never! I was missing you a lot.
And now that you are back, I am happy. Also happy that you liked the VM.
@ Phoo - Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy the Show. We will all get acquanited with each other in few days time now.
And thanks for your encouraging comments. Am happy.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Bittu- Betetr late than never! I was missing you a lot.

And now that you are back, I am happy. Also happy that you liked the VM.
@ Phoo - Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy the Show. We will all get acquanited with each other in few days time now.
And thanks for your encouraging comments. Am happy.

@poet .A humble request ...pls start ur bid again ..