Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aavalu

its awesum 😊.jus luved it !!!!!!!its perfect !!!!!!!!now i jus wanna know on you tube wht do we type 2 see this VM ........!!!!!!n keep makin such awsum VMS always !!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks aavalu Smile
I have added the direct Youtube link also in the first post πŸ˜›, so you can go to Youtube from here directly.
Or else you could type RaSia - An Ode Kal ho na ho
This should work. πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Poet, this is beautiful 😍

its the best medicine for all those suffering from Rasia withdrawal syndrome.
Do complete your story (imtihaan) when you get time

Sai 😳
Seems like you are in LaLa Land πŸ˜†
Makes me glad to see that you enjoyed the VM as well.
As for the story, I remeber dear. And i remember what I have to write next as well. But I am hardly gettign any time at all. I will be busy till November end, I have a huge Project ending. After that, I will be able to update regularly.
In between, I will try for another VM. Is that ok? πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Lovely VM superb jobπŸ‘ poetic

Thank u soo much darling for sharingπŸ€—
V rly need ths spclly when those heartless CV's😑 r tking our rasia 4rm us.😭

Thanks Aneesha πŸ˜›
See I made it to share, so am happy that you all enjoyed watching it.
Will try for another VM in between. πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Poet ...don't know whether to Love U or hate U for making me cry... That's what i am doing now.......

superb song ....and Lovely VM..A prefect ode to RaSia πŸ€—

And I really hope that CV's don't lay their destructive hands on this VM and spoil it . Let them create one of their own....

Arrey Shilpa, don't hate me re ... πŸ˜› I understand your feelings, in fact the withdrawal symptoms are already bad for all of us. πŸ˜‰
But enjoy this moment as the song suitably connotes. 😳
poetic thumbnail
@ Anjali - You are welcome to post the VM in Adi and Natasha's FB page. I would be more than happy. 😊
@ Elle - Did you spot the mistakes during the second viewing? πŸ˜‰
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous work dear
Edited by sweetsanyo - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Thank you SS πŸ˜ƒ
adityaredij thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the video. Looking at it brings back soo many memories from the past. I only realize now how far we have come . Laado was very close to my heart, until recent past. But i hope that my character "Raghav" will be close to ur hearts forever.

Love
Aditya Redij.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityaredij

Thank u soo much for the video. Looking at it brings back soo many memories from the past. I only realize now how far we have come . Laado was very close to my heart, until recent past. But i hope that my character "Raghav" will be close to ur hearts forever.

Love
Aditya Redij.

Raghav will always be in our hearts, it was a wonderful character. We all on the forum hope and pray that you will come back in an even better role very soon. 😊
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

Thank you Prem πŸ˜›
Actually you are referring to the 'I love you' balloons. πŸ˜† These scenes were shown initially when Sia did not know that Raghav is VKG's son and Raghav was actually pulling her into a trap with his romantic gestures. 😲 Pretty sad I know, but the scenes were awesome actually and also the building up of the RaSia chemistry and romance. 😳
Might be available on Youtube. I ddled long time back and don't remember either. Maybe Shreya could help. 😊

Hi poetic i mean the scene after wedding where raghav arranges roses as I love you on bed and sia tells him to close his eyes and makes it as i love you too. Which episode is that scene?