Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely VM superb jobπŸ‘ poetic
Thank u soo much darling for sharingπŸ€—
V rly need ths spclly when those heartless CV's😑 r tking our rasia 4rm us.😭
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poet ...don't know whether to Love U or hate U for making me cry... That's what i am doing now.......
superb song ....and Lovely VM..A prefect ode to RaSia πŸ€—

And I really hope that CV's don't lay their destructive hands on this VM and spoil it . Let them create one of their own....
Edited by shilpa_11 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elle45

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ What a lovely VM poetic! 😊 RaSia look amazing, and you've selected some of the best scenes 😳 Love it! And the song is very fitting also, for their situation. The CVs could actually use this VM in an episode as an ode to Rasia.

One question, the scene from 4:20 onwards, some sort of celebration scene, when did it air? It is the godhbharai? I haven't been watching NAIDL but this part actually seems nice. 😊

😊 Thanks Elle. I am glad that you liked it. The scenes are actually some of my fave scenes as well. 😳
Yes, the scenes you refer to are from the Godhbharai ceremony. I think it is on October 19th or something, when Missy Hissy came. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€’
But those scenes were actually very cute and it was a great feeling to Sia laugh and smile so much. πŸ˜ƒ AM sure Raghav must have been of the same opinion πŸ˜› until the Devil came ...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Poet---πŸ‘

LOVED IT!!! What a treat!!!!! It was absolutely wonderful...Raghav standing & thinking back to RaSia's courtship days; to all the wonderful, dreamy scenes we all enjoyed since then, & then back to reality....

THANK YOU for taking the time & dedicating such beloved scenes to a fabulous, heart-wrenching song...its one of my favs too...do post it on Adi/Nats' FB page; I am sure they will appreciate & love it...❀️

--Anjali

Hey Anjali, 😊
Yes ... that was the basic idea of the VM and I was wondering whether it would be conveyed across. Thank God, at least, some elements were identifiable. πŸ˜†
Have been planning to make that VM for long but was not being able to concentrate.
Posting on Adi and Nats' FB pages? πŸ˜• Well am thinking. Could someone please do it for me? Eeeks.
And btw I like this song a lot and the hidden despondency, coupled with the ultimate struggle to accept life as it is. πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Great Video Just want to know which episode did Raghav put those I love you roses Never saw such an episode

Thank you Prem πŸ˜›
Actually you are referring to the 'I love you' balloons. πŸ˜† These scenes were shown initially when Sia did not know that Raghav is VKG's son and Raghav was actually pulling her into a trap with his romantic gestures. 😲 Pretty sad I know, but the scenes were awesome actually and also the building up of the RaSia chemistry and romance. 😳
Might be available on Youtube. I ddled long time back and don't remember either. Maybe Shreya could help. 😊
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

lovely video.just so senti that brought all the lovely RaSia moments in front of my eyes.couldnt stop tears after that.lovely couple with electrifying chemistry and your lovely ideation put together gave us this beautiful VM.want to give u aπŸ€—β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.
😍

Thanks Shreya πŸ˜› but I do remember what you said when I told you which song I had chosen. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I love all these scenes so the pelasure was all mine actually. 😳 And thank you so much for the hug. Am giving you a huggy buggy back. πŸ€—
Am glad you liked the VM. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Poet!πŸ€—πŸ‘

Just amazing! A real treat for all RaSia fans. Even, the song is perfect for the current scenario. Infact, the end brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you so much poet! πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘

Awww Uma πŸ€—, I also had tears in my eyes when I was sifting through the scenes. 😭 Don't want to waste my energy anymore by cursing and stuff.
Now when I saw it some time back, I flinched spotting the mistakes. But we all love RaSia so much that we all subconsciously overlooked them. πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you enjoyed 😳.
I had made another one on that song 'Ek din aap yun ...'. Maybe you could check that too.
πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

Hey Anjali, 😊
Yes ... that was the basic idea of the VM and I was wondering whether it would be conveyed across. Thank God, at least, some elements were identifiable. πŸ˜†
Have been planning to make that VM for long but was not being able to concentrate.
Posting on Adi and Nats' FB pages? πŸ˜• Well am thinking. Could someone please do it for me? Eeeks.
And btw I like this song a lot and the hidden despondency, coupled with the ultimate struggle to accept life as it is. πŸ˜›

If I have your permission, I would love to post it on their FB pages...if not anything else, there are plenty of RaSia fans out there who would love to take this walk down memory lane...Adi & Nats, not withstanding...πŸ˜ƒ
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

😊 Thanks Elle. I am glad that you liked it. The scenes are actually some of my fave scenes as well. 😳
Yes, the scenes you refer to are from the Godhbharai ceremony. I think it is on October 19th or something, when Missy Hissy came. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€’
But those scenes were actually very cute and it was a great feeling to Sia laugh and smile so much. πŸ˜ƒ AM sure Raghav must have been of the same opinion πŸ˜› until the Devil came ...

Thanks Poet! I'm going to go back and watch these happy moments SmileEmbarrassed
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Awww Poet,

That was just..........................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and ❀️❀️

Need I say more.

Just beautiful, thank you and a bigπŸ€—

πŸ˜›
You are welcome. You liked it, thats quite a thing.
Bhalo laglei holo ...
😳