Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Shreya--thx for the update, yet again๐Ÿ˜ƒ...it is my link to this now farce of a show๐Ÿ˜ญ

Elle, very good pts--I definitely think Laado's days on air are numbered. The channel & the CVs will learn this lesson yet again. I also thought the interview was interesting in that the programming head not only discussed the popularity of actors on IF but also talked about retaining talent within Colors--does that mean Adi/Natasha are being roped for a project in the future? However, if I were them, I am not sure would want to stay with a channel like Colors that is perpetually showing regressive & negative themed shows in the name of depicting 'reality.' (Shreya talks about this extensively in her fabulous WLS post & thread on the forum). Seemingly NONE of the shows have a meaningful resolution...With their talent, Adi & Nats should consider different shows other than the typical saas, bahu, vamp crap that gets churned out on a daily basis. Something sophisticated on Sony would be a treat...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I totally agree with you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I found the interview lacking clarity but cleverly the programming head has left topics open-ended and mentioned that they like to experiment with their serials. Well, in my opinion NAIDL is going to be an experiment that is going to blow up sooner or later.

I wish the interview was not edited and some more tough questions were asked.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago