Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumali

Aditi! it is in the right hand side of the forum page.

It is the tellybuzz news.

Found something. Was it the programming head interview??? If so, she has remained a bit iffy about NAIDL saying There is still time for the leap in Laado and we will be talking about it later.

So maybe they will rethink. There has been so much negative publicity about the leap surely she is not deaf or blind.

Let us keep hopingπŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, we are the ever optimistic ones. πŸ‘

Btw, did you read the second news, where it is written that they have shortlisted someone to play Aditya, (Gaji and sunheri's son) post leap. There, they have confirmed again about the death of raghav and sia. 😭
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditi,uma and poet-we all keep hoping about and praying there is no leap but let me be the one to shatter all your hopes.there is going to be a leap in december and some of the new members of the cast have already been decided.dont ask me where i got this info from as i cannot reveal my source.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Of course the Leap is happening. Otherwise now its not gonna make any sense.
And I am not hoping even Shreaya. I am done with Laado, not saying that the Show wont work or what? AM here till RaSia are here.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya! though I am being optimistic, i clearly know, that there is going to be a leap in december.

Btw, do you know, who are going to play RaSia's daughters? Please ask your source, and let us know.

Who are the others, who will NOT be part of the show, post leap? Somebody told that shivangi sharma (sunheri), said on her FB wall, that she won't be part of it if the leap happens.
Edited by sumali - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uma-i will surely ask but what i know is that they have not still decided on who will be playing RaSia's daughters. but they seem to have shortlisted some .about the other question,i really dont know the answer.will try to find out if my source is willing to answer.

poet-u are right.it is like the slow poison working-they have killing our interest in the soap slowly since the news of the leap has come out. i am planning to watch the first two weeks after leap because i want to why they took this leap and how they are going carry the story forward without rasia
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Uma-i will surely ask but what i know is that they have not still decided on who will be playing RaSia's daughters. but they seem to have shortlisted some .about the other question,i really dont know the answer.will try to find out if my source is willing to answer.

poet-u are right.it is like the slow poison working-they have killing our interest in the soap slowly since the news of the leap has come out. i am planning to watch the first two weeks after leap because i want to why they took this leap and how they are going carry the story forward without rasia

I will await your comments post leap as I will be away in Rajasthan. Thank Goodness.

To do away with this lovely couple - Absurd, stupid, ridiculous and mindless. I stop here before I lose it completely.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I understand your sentiments Aditi.
That's the reason why I ahve also stopped.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shreya 😊
The interview of Color's programming head proved that these ppl definitely do visit these forums and read our comments. She said that while selecting the lead for RSBP, they took the guy from Bhagyavidhata as his popularity is evident of IndiaForums.
So they do read our comments and make some decisions based on that. But where were they when we kept protesting against the leap and when we decided not to watch Laado after the leap? Does our opinion not matter to their programming head?😑
Ok let it be. In a few months when the show will be struggling for TRPs, then we can just say "We told you so"
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elle45

Thank you for the update Shreya 😊

The interview of Color's programming head proved that these ppl definitely do visit these forums and read our comments. She said that while selecting the lead for RSBP, they took the guy from Bhagyavidhata as his popularity is evident of IndiaForums.
So they do read our comments and make some decisions based on that. But where were they when we kept protesting against the leap and when we decided not to watch Laado after the leap? Does our opinion not matter to their programming head?😑
Ok let it be. In a few months when the show will be struggling for TRPs, then we can just say "We told you so"

Shreya--thx for the update, yet againπŸ˜ƒ...it is my link to this now farce of a show😭

Elle, very good pts--I definitely think Laado's days on air are numbered. The channel & the CVs will learn this lesson yet again. I also thought the interview was interesting in that the programming head not only discussed the popularity of actors on IF but also talked about retaining talent within Colors--does that mean Adi/Natasha are being roped for a project in the future? However, if I were them, I am not sure would want to stay with a channel like Colors that is perpetually showing regressive & negative themed shows in the name of depicting 'reality.' (Shreya talks about this extensively in her fabulous WLS post & thread on the forum). Seemingly NONE of the shows have a meaningful resolution...With their talent, Adi & Nats should consider different shows other than the typical saas, bahu, vamp crap that gets churned out on a daily basis. Something sophisticated on Sony would be a treat...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nandalala - 13 years ago