sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nothing major happened so will write a short update.
1.sia tells people in the heilli to be happy atleast for her sake so that her remaining days in the heilli is happy.everybody is crying while SC promises that they will make her remaining days happy instead of thinking of how she is going to leave them.
2.DV is talking to DM on the phone telling him that they do not need to do anything as mourning has already in the heilli with sia's death which will happen in the near future.they talk about how raghav will be a broken man after that.DV is talking in the kitchen while ammaji listens to the convo.she casually asks for DV's phone to ring up,while he covers his track by deleting DM's number but VKG becomes suspicious , goes out and tells jogi about traitor (DV)in the heilli.she also tells him to keep an eye on him so that he leads to the plotters
3.next morning sia is looking at a mother -baby picture and smiles sadly.raghav fakes a smile on his face and takes sia to a temple where he says that a sage there would work miracles.he ties a raksha dagga around sia's wrist to which sia tells raghav not to keep hoping that she will live.raghav cries and tells sia that she cannot leave him and go as he cannot take one step without her ,he asks her how he would manage two kids alone.he tells her that they will fulfill all her dreams of going on a world tour.sia cries and tells him that he will have to manage the children when they tour.raghav asks her whether he will have to change diapers too she tells him yes and also that she will be busy with looking the scenery plus him to see anything else.she tells him that she wants to go to hills and trek snow filled mountains with him hand in hand.she also tells him that she wants to go the beaches where she wants to get lost in his arms in the wet sand.she cries,hugs raghav and tells him that she does not want to die leaving him.both cry thinking about their situation.
4.avater sees chanda in labour and tells VKG about it.she sends him to get the midwife.SC,sunehri and santosh keep chanda company advising her what to do.avater returns with out a midwife as she is no where to be seen.VKG sends jogi to bring another midwife from the nearby village.avater rings up to raghav and sia to inform them about chanda.meanwhile seeing chanda's pain increase VKG decides to do the delivery herself and asks SC to bring hot water.chanda keeps asking her if VKG would accept the child if it is a girl.VKG does not answer meanwhile worried Rasia drive fast back.jogi going to the next villages hits a road block with barrels placed on the way.he gets suspicious takes a gun out to remove them and check if some enemy is there.he hears a sound and turns back.

PRECAP-the heilli is celebrating the birth of avater's son while somebody brings some news which drives the colour off VKG's face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so muchh... I cry whenever i read or watch RaSia now... But i wonder what happened at the end.. Hmmm I hope nothing happened to Sia now or Raghav!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm...I had a flicker of hope after raghav's and sia's scene in the temple that sia may survive the delivery. But after reading the news, my hopes are shattered. 😭

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nowadays if i see a rasia scene i keep my tissue box next to me.tears come out without my knowledge.why are the cv's doing EA on us all the time.

Seems like jogi ka wat lag gaya hai. it seems like my long time wishes have been fulfilled,really want to know what VKG would do now-brand her grandson unlucky
sumali thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

nowadays if i see a rasia scene i keep my tissue box next to me.tears come out without my knowledge.why are the cv's doing EA on us all the time.

Seems like jogi ka wat lag gaya hai. it seems like my long time wishes have been fulfilled,really want to know what VKG would do now-brand her grandson unlucky

Shreya! do you think they will finish off an asur like Jogi, so easily. According to colors soaps, all asurs will live happily ever after and only the noble souls will either get killed or suffer lifelong. 😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SHreya for the update.
@ Sophia - I also feel so sad watching RaSia nowadays but I try to get in as much scenes as possible.
@ Elle - You were still hoping.
But one thing good about the RaSia scene is that it finally showed that side of Sia - she is definitely scared and is sad at th idea of being away from Raghav. All she is doing is puttng up a false bravado in front of everyone - but she is now being her vulnerable self in front of Raghav.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

hmm...I had a flicker of hope after raghav's and sia's scene in the temple that sia may survive the delivery. But after reading the news, my hopes are shattered. 😭

What news.???? I think Jogi has had it or something has happened to him.
sumali thumbnail
If something terrible has happened to JOgi, I will be the first person to celebrate.

Aditi! After the temple scene where sia expresses her wish to be alive to be with raghav and kids, and raghav pacifies her , telling her to have hope that miracles happen, I thought the CVs may show mercy on us, and will let sia live to see her kids.

But after the latest news release abt the leap and the new star cast , my hopes are shapptered.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

If something terrible has happened to JOgi, I will be the first person to celebrate.

Aditi! After the temple scene where sia expresses her wish to be alive to be with raghav and kids, and raghav pacifies her , telling her to have hope that miracles happen, I thought the CVs may show mercy on us, and will let sia live to see her kids.

But after the latest news release abt the leap and the new star cast , my hopes are shapptered.

I did not see the temple bit just caught a glimpse of the last bit. Where do you see the news releases??? Is there some link or can I google it. Silly silly channel.😡
sumali thumbnail
Aditi! it is in the right hand side of the forum page.

It is the tellybuzz news.
Edited by sumali - 13 years ago