Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Shreya, awesome post, yaar...well analyzed & a must see for CVs not only on Colors but across the channels...πŸ˜†...seriously, these ppl are HELL BENT on turning tv into a true 'idiot box' as Elle mentioned. Laado is the only Indian serial I watch & at this pt, in bits & pieces. I really think that Colors should stick to 'reality' shows like that pathetic Big Boss & Khatron ke Khiladi because clearly their depiction of 'reality' in fiction based, themed shows is absolutely ludicrous...This channel is going through an identity crisis where they just keep throwing new shows at the audience without contemplating what can be done to better the existing shows (& consider audience input in doing so!) A sorry state for tv in general in India, but at some point, these channels will either have to step-up or go off air...& for a relatively young channel like Colors, this will be a harsh reality check!
Edited by Nandalala - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Shreya, awesome post, yaar...well analyzed & a must see for CVs not only on Colors but across the channels...πŸ˜†...seriously, these ppl are HELL BENT on turning tv into a true 'idiot box' as Elle mentioned. Laado is the only Indian serial I watch & at this pt, in bits & pieces. I really think that Colors should stick to 'reality' shows like that pathetic Big Boss & Khatron ke Khiladi because clearly their depiction of 'reality' in fiction based, themed shows is absolutely ludicrous...This channel is going through an identity crisis where they just keep throwing new shows at the audience without contemplating what can be done to better the existing shows (& consider audience input in doing so!) A sorry state for tv in general in India, but at some point, these channels will either have to step-up or go off air...& for a relatively young channel like Colors, this will be a harsh reality check!

Agree with you nandalala. ladoo is the only show i watch in hindi serials from last June regularly, but now i think i will watch only news and discovery channel kind of stuff.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Grouchoji, I can see how you'd like more 🀒 to be given to each show. πŸ˜† Well, I can't comment on BV as I haven't seen much of it, just an odd episode here or there. But Uttaran I can honestly say is getting worse and worse. Even today, when they were supposed to show the Veer Iccha marriage, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I'm sorry to say this, but I can't stand the character Iccha.... And if I do have to watch the show, I'd rather watch Tapasya and her scheming plots rather than Iccha with her shyness and timidness 🀒

Laado ke tou kya kehna.... I haven't seen it for over a month. And I just visit this forum coz I like the ppl here 😊, there's no use in discussing the show. And even my mother, who used to watch it religiously, now changes the channel when the show starts. And this is when she doesn't even know RaSia are dying soon and there's a leap coming up.
Really these WLS make us feel like an idiot. If you come across a show worth watching, do let me know. 😊

Oh BV has just gone over the edge with the issue now being ragging in medical colleges. The solution - who knows what the channel have up their sleeves, till then we suffer 🀒

I am lucky Elle, πŸ˜ƒas I will be travelling from the 24th of Nov and will only be back on the 2nd of Jan. I can access the shows but I doubt if I want to. So will check in to chat with all of you😊 and find out the latest if worthwhile.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes guys, we will be here in the Chit chat thread.
I am exhausted.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would sincerely like to thank the Great CV's for killing raghav and Sia before the leap so that RaSia would not go the way Bindiya is going now-a -days in Bhaagyavidaata.......EEEEWW!
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Oh BV has just gone over the edge with the issue now being ragging in medical colleges. The solution - who knows what the channel have up their sleeves, till then we suffer 🀒

I am lucky Elle, πŸ˜ƒas I will be travelling from the 24th of Nov and will only be back on the 2nd of Jan. I can access the shows but I doubt if I want to. So will check in to chat with all of you😊 and find out the latest if worthwhile.

Good for you, travelling and enjoying. πŸ˜ƒ Meanwhile, I'm being forced to watch Uttaran as everyone at home is fascinated by the Veer-Iccha wedding. πŸ˜† I'll let you know if anything worthwhile happens....... What if the 2nd season of Laado is actually worth watching? Maybe πŸ˜•
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poetic, you're pitying me coz I'm being forced to watch Utt?🀣 Now I'm pitying myself! πŸ˜† It's ok I guess, currently, I would rate it as better than NAIDL though
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Poetic, you're pitying me coz I'm being forced to watch Utt?🀣 Now I'm pitying myself! πŸ˜† It's ok I guess, currently, I would rate it as better than NAIDL though

Well at least it is moving a bit now and hopefully some happy moments before the trouble starts againπŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Well at least it is moving a bit now and hopefully some happy moments before the trouble starts againπŸ˜‰

yes Elle, I was feeling bad for you.
But apaprently things are a bit better in Uttaran it seems, as per the promos. 😊
There will be trouble in paradise again very soon. πŸ˜‰