Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i just watch 2 serials on colors ..tht r laado n uttaran ,.............n now toh laado out of d list after d leap n uttaran toh i watch very often .n d best part i was just gettin bored so i saw one epi. of balika yesterday ......uhh it was bad bad totally bad i wonder how can they get such pathetic ideas ..but laado is only a attaraction 2 viewers coz of rasia .........we die 2 see their romantic scenes .in d serial ......otherwise who wanna see tht ammaji ........even d story is okk okkk ......but still i would say COLORS U R D EXTREME LEVEL OF ROONA DHOONA .... πŸ˜’πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
Ava97 thumbnail
seriously @poetic i m dyin 2 see a new VM of rasia wid all their romantic scenes .......so tht we can cherish tht after rasia exit frm d show .............n i hope even aparna makes 1 it would be wonderful..............!!!!!!!!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't watch other serials regularly, though I read the updates of some. I started watching uttaran only two days back, because of their promo of veer-iccha shaadi. lets see how it goes.

As far as Laado is concerned, it is bye bye for me, once Rasia exit from the show.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank god that Laagi tujhse lagan is best show rite now on colors......also this show deals with colors only haha.black nakku white nakku....

colors do smthng i cannot see star plus ahead of u................

LTL rocks............
deepika_fun thumbnail
so laagi tujhse lagan is not in the list........LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN is wonderful show
deepika_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash_desai

thank god that Laagi tujhse lagan is best show rite now on colors......also this show deals with colors only haha.black nakku white nakku....

colors do smthng i cannot see star plus ahead of u................

LTL rocks............

ya akash i 2 can't see star plus leading...and colors 2nd.....colors should do something to be in NO 1 ...really colors channel is superb....i go through all colors channel show forums...because serials have good script
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepika_fun

ya akash i 2 can't see star plus leading...and colors 2nd.....colors should do something to be in NO 1 ...really colors channel is superb....i go through all colors channel show forums...because serials have good script

ya colors channel is just ausum and i think starplus should thank colors bcz if this channel had not been there........it would hv still shown us kuyki saas kasauti type..........also rite now.also starplus has crap shows........except sasural genda phool
deepika_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash_desai

ya colors channel is just ausum and i think starplus should thank colors bcz if this channel had not been there........it would hv still shown us kuyki saas kasauti type..........also rite now.also starplus has crap shows........except sasural genda phool

u r very much true...i don't understand who watch those bakwas shows saathiya,behenein and that yeh rishta kya kehlata hai is worste
Edited by deepika_fun - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Elle, Shreya,

Fantastic postsπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

You have covered all 3 serials I used to watch BV, NAIDL and Uttaran.

Frankly I would have preferred some more of those🀒.

I wonder a channel that started off with such good programming, what could have happened to make it go downhill???πŸ˜•

No wonder they call TV the idiot boxπŸ˜”... I feel like an idiot when I watch these serials and then rant and rave about how bad they are.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Grouchoji, I can see how you'd like more 🀒 to be given to each show. πŸ˜† Well, I can't comment on BV as I haven't seen much of it, just an odd episode here or there. But Uttaran I can honestly say is getting worse and worse. Even today, when they were supposed to show the Veer Iccha marriage, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I'm sorry to say this, but I can't stand the character Iccha.... And if I do have to watch the show, I'd rather watch Tapasya and her scheming plots rather than Iccha with her shyness and timidness 🀒

Laado ke tou kya kehna.... I haven't seen it for over a month. And I just visit this forum coz I like the ppl here 😊, there's no use in discussing the show. And even my mother, who used to watch it religiously, now changes the channel when the show starts. And this is when she doesn't even know RaSia are dying soon and there's a leap coming up.
Really these WLS make us feel like an idiot. If you come across a show worth watching, do let me know. 😊