sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
all of u must be wondering what this WLS is all about..let me explain this to all u guys.

WLS-Wat laagaya shows.🤢
🤢The way the channel is murdering all the shows on it and bringing in new ones which hints at being tortured,thought a countdown post would be fun to lighten the mood in the forums .

the criterion on which these shows are rated are very simple-
1.the number of years the show has been on air giving viewers sleepless nights 🤢
2.the degree of twists that has twisted all the internal and external organs of the viewers.🤢 🤢
🤢3.last but not the least the (un)necessary leaps that our cv's are forcing down our throats affectiontely thereby clearly demonstrating the love for their viewers🤢🤢🤢
🤢
so let us not waste time and go full on rating our WLS.i will add the dead stamps -number of stamps depending on the level of wat

the first show on the list would be

Rishton se badi pratha-what beautiful promos.what brilliant ideation.what oozing negativity and devoid of a single hint of positivity.Wah bhai Wah.the show has not yet started but has forced people in to a decision not to watch it.pratha occupies the first place in this countdown for starting with bang.🤢🤢🤢🤢

aisa karo naa vidha- occupies the second spot on this coveted list.started with an impressive idea of the life of a woman marrying her rapist.but alas!the river flowed collecting sediments from everywhere making the flow of the show difficult.but 20th century woman kept vacillating between two husbands and started feeling very dizzy.there came our cv's with their stupendous idea of completely stopping the show so as to avoid the spread of the dizziness factor to the channel.the six month show ended with a six minute happy ending making the viewers sigh with relief.🤢
🤢🤢

BhagyaVidhata-the next show on our countdown,it had everything going for it fromk guns to goons,from wine to women in pallus,from pooja to punpunwali,from romance to river like tears but what it lacked was the trps.so our brilliant cvs just to jack it up took this soap for world tour of leap.so after a year of existence and brilliant twists we can safely put this leap filled BV in this spot.cvs take note that BV has completed a year in existence and u have started u're lovely meddling again.Wah bhai Wah.🤢🤢🤢

Laado-laado,laado laado chanting everywhere but no hint of them on the show.with more that one and half years of gut wrenching twists twisting bodies out of shape,the cv's have taken our swollen bodies in to consideration and gone in for a leap.this is just drive away viewers from the show so that they regain their original shape.brilliant casts, good scope in their storyline have been all shooed away under the carpet for all our sakes.the (un)necessary leap has safely been driving the viewers away in hordes has put laado in position four .I would love to quote the lines of our famous sant gajinder"sun re viewers,wah bhai wah.wah bhai wah-wat lagne ka ek bhi mauka nahin chotde salle cvs"🤢🤢🤢🤢

Balika Vadhu-what do i say about one which has already achieved its intentions.for two years the show ruled the roost ,alas!!!!!!!!!.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Uttaran-how i did i ever forget the queen of it all with its safari ride showing the wilderness of the rain forest(crying iccha) , desert land with scorching heat and parched land(tapasya)🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.it needs no more explanation.the six dead stamps says it all

some of the old serials that could be added to the list-Mohe rang de,ganga,thoda hai thode ke zaroorat hai🤢🤢

Now for the crowning glory-for the worst affected in the WLS countdown-we viewers.zor ka jatka kai zorronse laga hai laga.but we viewrs yet fail to learn a good lesson and do chakki peicing,piecing and piecing🤢

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya! good post.👏

I have decided, not to start watching any new soaps that are going to start, especially in the beautiful channel, "COLORS'.😡

Enough with this negitivity.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😆😆.BTW,why did you leave Uttaran????????😕😕

I think thats like THE show where the CVs have pulled the show like a rubber band defying all laws of elasticity thus distorting the rubber band itself🥱
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post Shreya 😆 Really these shows are fulfilling the criteria of WLS. I haven't really seen most of the shows on the list, but 2 things I don't understand.
1. Why did Laado get only one 🤢? Don't you think with all the negative vibes on the show, it should have recieved at least 3-4 🤢? The channel and CVs have dealt grave injuries to the show, it will soon die out
2. Why isn't Uttaran on your list? In my opinion, that show is doing nothing for female empowerment. All daily serials are women-centric, and they all are meant to show how a women facing oppression from all fronts, rises up to the challenge and defends herself, makes something of herself.
Uttaran is the show with the weakest female lead. She's always simpering, crying, twisting the pallu of her saree and feeling sorry for herself. She gladly goes through suffering, and never once will fight for her rights, never once will she stand up for justice. No matter if someone tries to kill her, steal her would-be husband, kills her actual husband, sends her off to a widow shelter place and what not.... this lady will never budge, she'll just cry and make sad faces. Hello lady, this is the 21st century, no one is as meek and timid as you are.
You're right otherwise, Colors has murdered all its shows. And the negativity on Colors is so strong, that even though the new show.... RSB Pratha is starting, I would never want to watch it, and my family gets irritated just watching the ad of the show even. 😆
Now I just feel Colors is good only for reality shows, and the movies which it airs soon after they are released. 😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys u are all right,mistake corrected uttaran will be added to the WLS .the most pathetic of all shows and also want to correct the number of dead stamps i have given to all the shows.
if anybody else has any more suggestions,they are welcome as the famous saying goes"the more the merrier"🤢
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😃 Much better now, with all the extra 🤢🤢🤢
Colors really needs a revamp..... they need to bring shows which will appeal to us. I would rather prefer a short serial of a few months to one which drags on forever and completely distorts the storyline.
What Colors is lacking in are the fun moments. I don't think any of their shows has any light moments, something to make us smile in between the drama. We just keep on watching one Rona Dhona scene to the next Rona Dhona scene.
(Btw, I don't mean this as Colors "Bashing" 😕.... I'm just disappointed at their methods of programming)
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lool so damn right!!! But the only show on colors thats great atm is Laagi tujhse lagan!! That is it!!! Overwise colors killed the other shows big tym!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Shreya, 😆
Let me laugh first, I will come back later with comments.
But excellent post.
@ Elle - I am not even considering RSBP, have no intention of raising my BP further.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Poet! Is the VM ready? I am just dying to see it.

Btw, are you the Aparna who makes beautiful Laado VMs?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Uma, my eyes were so tired last night that I did not sit down to complete it. I will finish it tonight. Hope you like it.
BTW, na me not Aparna. Aparna is crazy_bholi. My username would be poeticspring on youtube. I made 2 VMs on Laado. But they are simple ones, not so good as Aparnas.
:)