sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bhaiji comes out of the jail and brings the fake MM bound, near a cliff ,bound with his man surrounding MM.he then kicks,beats the fake MM because his work was not done and also for the fact that he joined hands with DV and DM instead of doing his work alone.he also chides MM for having his name Bhanupratap and yet not keeping its respect.he tells MM that he should have enemity not in his mind but in every dot of his body.MM asks him to forcgive.Bhaiji refuses to agree.

In th heilli all of them are waiting for the moon to come out to break the vrath and raghav has not returned.all the heilli men are standing in front of wives so as to break the fast and sia is tense.she starts to finish the vrath by looking at the moon.at the same time raghav returns very angry and stands in front of sia.she does his aarthi when raghav pushes the plate from sia's hand in rage.he tells her that there is no use of the pooja when there is no trust in the relationship.he questions her as to why she lied to him and hid the truth.all of them around are shocked at raghav's behaviour.sia refuses the charge but raghav tells her that he knows the trurh that she chose the children's life over hers,he asks how she could do this to him.he asks her how she wanted to leave him and go?all of them are shocked to hear this and chanda feel dizzy hearing the news.

VKG wants to know what was going on there.raghav answers her telling her about what the doc told him about saving only one life-the mother or the child.all of the heilli members are shocked to hear this.VKG asks sia about why she was ruining her life for the sake of the kids that have not come in to this world.sia tells VKG that she could not kill those children whom she felt breathing inside her. she also tells him about how knows his love and longing for the children.she cries telling raghav that not only the heilli but also veerpur was waiting for their daughtersto change the state of female children in veerpur.but raghav tells her that the she is dearer to him that their daughters and that without her all his happiness is just dust.he tells her that he will not be able to live without sia and urges her to come with him to Delhi after which they would go aboard to treat her so that she is alive.raghav is in tears saying he loves her a lot.

sia breaks down saying it is too late as nothing can be done now as she has passed those stages now.she asks raghav how she could back out now after god has chosen for this job,she tells him that she wil not come with him and wants to spend the last days in the heilli with loved ones.the village and the heilli members are stunned to hear sia's words,raghav not able accept the truth just leaves her and goes inside the heilli in a shocked state.Sia follows him.chanda is about faint when she is taken inside.VKG tells the villagers that her DIL would live and that if human efforts have failed the they will pressurize god in changing his decision by doing the mritunjay jaap in the haveli from tomorrow.

sia rushes inside the room with raghav not able to see her.sia cries and tries to hug raghav which raghav is not able to bear and moves away.sia is upset that raghav has known the truth and asks him how he came to know of this.she fighting tears tells him that she wanted to die seeing him happy.now she would have to see him with the pain of her death looming in his eyes thus dying hundred times before her actual death.raghav asks her how she was able to hide so much from as that is cheating him and moves away to see the happy photo of RaSia on the wall.he stares at it with grief

PRECAP-VKG along with RaSia and family members are doing the mritunjay chant with pandits to pray for sia's long life with sad faces everywhere

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See I pressed the 'LIke' button for your effort and also my habit.
Yesterday's epi was one of the most ludicrous episode of all times.
Was wondering, VKG had told her bahus not to fast then why did she tell the servant, after the Puja, to go and call the men so that they can break the fast and make their wives eat something?
As usual, beats me!
It was a very sensitive situation, handled in the most insensitive fashion. When will these zoo inhabitants learn that there is something called privacy in life? Poora kachra kar diya. What could have been a poignant moment just went down the drain - I was staring at the screen in disbelief, b'cos I was expecting (still ) a supercharged scene - got a damp squib instead.
Now VKG's nautanki will continue in full force. AFter everything that she and her evil brood (especially DS) has done, Raghav doesn't have any qualms about trusting her fully. If SIa is in this state now, VKG is responsible, both directly and indirectly.
Height of psychophancy, CVS! 👎🏼
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now , they are making fun of Hindu Yagnas too. Mryunjaya yagna is believed to be a very powerful yagna which performed with utmost devotion, can save lives. If they show that inspite of this yagna, sia's life is not saved, then this will hurt the sentiments of hindus.

I have personally seen this yagna, and another one "puthra kameshti yagna" give results if done with utmost devotion.

My request to CVs is that just for the cheap trp hunger, don't hurt the sentiments of millions of people.
poetic thumbnail
You think Uma they are gonna listen to us.
sumali thumbnail
I know poet! And one more thing is, why is sia given up on herself? There are many doctors in cities, who have seen more complicated cases than hers, than the one lady doctor in veerpur. Now the medical field is doing wonders, why doesn't she want to explore the possiblility of going to either delhi or abroad for a second opinion and a possible treatment as raghav suggests?
poetic thumbnail
Uma, the answer to your question is Sia has given up simply becos the stupid CVs want her to do so.
Otherwise she is not the one to give up on anything, especially her chance to be with her family- her husband and kids. Doesn't make any sense, but when have things made sense?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was the limit,No semblance of sense in it.starting with Aman verma and his nautanki with raghav and his public tirade along with VKG tagging along with her fake concerns.UFF
raghav seems to have retained some of his NNgiri(probably genetic) that he screamed at sia in public.what should have been a private moment became a public nautanki.W*H
Every word raghav said was right and made lot of sense but the public display of his emotion put me off.Guess being educated makes no difference to one's behaviour.
Now coming to sia.this is all her fault.i know as a mother she is protecting her children but what about her husband?as a wife and mother i personally would choose my husband over my children.the choice is tough but u're husband is u're life partner .leaving him halfway through is a sin that too if u have loving husband like raghav.The cv's have gone bonkers sending a wrong message across that it is okay to die in childbirth rather than staying barren.

Uma-i agree the nritunjay has got real powers and i have seen that working for me when i was pregnant with my son.I was very sick through out my pregnancy but every day i was asked to recite mritunjay1008 times.they have really hurt sentiments of believers now

sumali thumbnail
Shreya! you are right. These rituals and mantras definitely work if done with devotion. My cousin who was childless for so many years, even after taking advanced medical treatments , couldn't conceive, participated in the " Puthra kameshti yagna" which was conducted in a large scale in kerala. And you know what, next year , she delivered healthy baby boy. What do you call this? We, educated people , call this superstitious, but miracles do happen,
poetic thumbnail
Miracles do happen, but we can't expect it over here.
sumali thumbnail
Hi girls! I forgot to tell you, yesterday i was watching SBS, where they told in the upcoming twists section, that Sia will deliver two girls, one of them will take Sia's avtar and other one will take Ammaji's avtar.

I don't know what to make of it 😕