sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
all the women of the heilli are applying mehendi at night.SC applies for sunheri and sia brings her mehendi inside the room.Sc tells sia that she will apply mehendi for sia herself.santosh comes inside the room and Sc asks santosh to apply to which she says that she will finish all the work and then apply.In the morning santosh is dressing for the KC pooja and DS insults her seeing her wear the mangal sutra.he says that she is not fit to wear it as she has sinned.santosh gets vexed and removes all her jewwellery after DS tells her that the heilli will never accept her as its DIL.SC is over seeing the pooja arrangements.chanda and sunheri are talking about their jewellery and their arrangements while coming out for the pooja.SC is wondering where sia is.sia is dressing up while raghav looks at her lovingly.she puts her sindoor and then her maang tikka which falls down.raghav says that she was beautiful earlier but that day she was looking even more prettier.raghav picks up the maang tika and fixes it for her.raghav keeps looking at her to which sia tells him to get ready as the pooja would start.she leaves with raghav thinking about how he would find what she is hiding from him.santosh comes for the pooja in ordinary clothes and when SC questions her about it ,she tells SC that she will dress up as she didnt get the status of a wife.

Sia comes out for the pooja and SC asks her to pray that she live with her husband and children happily.all of them do aarthi of devima and during sia's turn she prays that god give raghav the strength to bear her loss.raghav goes to the doc where the doc explains to raghav about sia's complication.each word of the doc makes raghav feel as though he is sinking more in to darkness.he is shocked when he hears that the doc had warned sia to have an abortion yet sia chose to have her children.raghav is heart broken and rushes out without listening to anymore of what the doc was telling him.he drives fast without idea of where he is going.sia and and FF team with VKG along withe women in the village are listening to the importance of KC along with the significance of listening to the katha-which is her husband living hundred years more than the wife.sia remembers her courtship and her lovely time with raghav.sia thinks that this is the last KC she will be celebrating and from the next year raghav will be seeing her through his daughter's eyes.SC asks sia about raghav's whereabouts as he is not to be seen anywhere.sia does not know.

raghav halts his car somewhere in the middle of the road and gets down the car and breaks down as to why sia lied to him.he asks god why he is being given this punishment.he remembers all his time with sia and screams as to why sia hid the truth from him.he tells that he only asked for happiness and not her life.he questions god as to why his life is taken away from him and that how he would not be able to live without her.Bhaiji gets released from jail with jail warden telling his constables abot how Bhaiji ruled the jail all these years and now will rule the outside world.Bhaiji warns that he is coming to take revenge on Bhagwani and steps out of the jail.

PRECAP-Bhaiji meets the the bound MM and his henchmen surround MM.MM is beaten by bhaiji who is laughing seeing his pain
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thnks for the update Awww i feel sorry for raghav.... Cant see RaSia like this.. These CVs have no pity for us!!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thnk this is the last episode with them both😭 .really cvs dnt like us to b happy fr long timeπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the update.
Wonder what's the medicine for a broken heart? My heart breaks everytime when I see RaSia nowadays. Can't bear to see Raghav and Sia in this state and for no fault of theirs.
As for the epi, it was an avergae one, didn't like the way the Jail Warden said that Bhaiyyaji will now rule outside. He was in the jail for some crime, right? Then why was he being considered a MegaStar inside? How can any crime or criminal be projected as above law and order of the land? I know it happens but can't the CVs at least do something right. for once. Really worthless people.
Another highlight - DS taunting Santosh. He, as a husband, absolutely has no right to do so. He needs to be taken backward in time and shown hos he had agreed meekly to his Mother's wish and make Santosh sleep with someone, just to beget a heir. Raghav's name popped up later. After all this, he questions her of being a sinner? And what sin is he talking about? What about all the sins and crimes he has himself committed against others, even while wearing a rudraksh?
I wonder why the Naagdevi couldn't at least do a bit of hisssssssssss on the most worthless character of the serial. πŸ˜’
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel happy now that I didn't watch yesterday's episode. Cant bear to see raghav's pain and anguish. And I am not going to watch nowonwards. Will just read the updates. Can't go through emotional pain whenever I see RaSia, It is better if I leave with fond memories of them together.

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Shreya for the update.

Wonder what's the medicine for a broken heart? My heart breaks everytime when I see RaSia nowadays. Can't bear to see Raghav and Sia in this state and for no fault of theirs.
As for the epi, it was an avergae one, didn't like the way the Jail Warden said that Bhaiyyaji will now rule outside. He was in the jail for some crime, right? Then why was he being considered a MegaStar inside? How can any crime or criminal be projected as above law and order of the land? I know it happens but can't the CVs at least do something right. for once. Really worthless people.
Another highlight - DS taunting Santosh. He, as a husband, absolutely has no right to do so. He needs to be taken backward in time and shown hos he had agreed meekly to his Mother's wish and make Santosh sleep with someone, just to beget a heir. Raghav's name popped up later. After all this, he questions her of being a sinner? And what sin is he talking about? What about all the sins and crimes he has himself committed against others, even while wearing a rudraksh?
I wonder why the Naagdevi couldn't at least do a bit of hisssssssssss on the most worthless character of the serial. πŸ˜’

Apparently this Bhaiji is in jail for no fault of his.That's what was said in one of the "news channels" and it seems Ammaji was the one responsible for sending him to jail.
As far as Joginder is concerned,he never liked the idea of Santosh sleeping with anyone.He was pis*ed off even when he thought that Santosh was pregnant with Raghav's child.
He just dint have the ba**s to stand up against his mother and protect his wife .
Namard in the true sense.
Now that his mother too is against Santosh,he has all the more reasons to ill treat his wife.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Well Bhaiji could be in the jail for no fault of his (which is totally hard to comprehend) and it could be VKG's doing, but the forced aura inside the jail points to a ruthless man. He may have reasons but there is no reason for the law enforcements to cower in front of him, treating him like a demi-God. As it is we have all these issues in many parts of the country, I personally feel that showing such stuff gives more air to the fire.
As for DS, the less said the better. There are many couples who don't have children for various issues and DS knows very well that the problem lies in him and not in Santosh. He has never tried to be amicable with her and has always has resorted to force and beatings. Gives most of us a headache alright. Now that I think about it, Laado had quite a no. of issues which they could used in a progressive fashion, but its not to be so.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sherya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

After reading update .I preferred to watch 2 & 3 part on You tube ... rest was useless stuff ...

I can't watch VKG & DS enjoying upcoming sia's death
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@laado_007,

Joginder doesn't have the b***s, that is the root cause of all the problems. πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail

@ Bittu - I know, I only prefer watching the RS parts. ANyway, the CVs are not showing anything great either.

@ Uma - He's such a snitch.