Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Amrinag

No wonder the trp's are down to 2 pont something- i hope the creatives take note and alter their stupid decision!

Amrutha,
Much as we wish for it, I guess there is nothing that the CVs will do now, except for following their stupid decision. πŸ˜• That's why they are trying to create a hype around that Bhaji character.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bittu31

Nobody in the forum..and peoples I met outside is happy with their decision of killing Rasia & taking leap ..I really wonder to satisfy whom they are so eager to commit suicide πŸ˜•

i agree wid u that majority of ppl r averse 2 RaSia's deathπŸ‘πŸ‘ but i read sum1s comment in TB where the news abt their death & leap is posted abt being happy 2 see leap so that they don't've 2 see Natasha . i read 1-2 comments where these ppl were happy that now ammaji"ll win & she"ll b sole lead of the show. 🀒🀒how can ppl b so sadist 2 b overjoyed wid sum1s exit just bcoz they don't like the prsn's acting & justifying ammaji's "kartoots"!! i wish ammaji type of lady cums in their life then only they"ll understand the importance of gudness!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i agree wid u that majority of ppl r averse 2 RaSia's deathπŸ‘πŸ‘ but i read sum1s comment in TB where the news abt their death & leap is posted abt being happy 2 see leap so that they don't've 2 see Natasha . i read 1-2 comments where these ppl were happy that now ammaji"ll win & she"ll b sole lead of the show. 🀒🀒how can ppl b so sadist 2 b overjoyed wid sum1s exit just bcoz they don't like the prsn's acting & justifying ammaji's "kartoots"!! i wish ammaji type of lady cums in their life then only they"ll understand the importance of gudness!!

Yeah, I did say that I am happy with the leap and I also said that I'm happy that Meghna'll continue to be part of it.I said all that because I dont relate to the soap as bad winning over good or good winning over bad.I see it only for entertainment.
And I wish some people on this forum will be more tolerant and open to other people's ideas even if they are "negative"or if they are not in accordance with their point of views.
To agree or to disagree with my views is purely a personal choice.
Everyone has a right to his or her opion and nobody is forcing you to agree to my point of view.
I wish people understand this and stop targetting members personally.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tiny
People watch shows for different reasons. I did not watch Lado from day one but some time later afte it started. And I liked the fact that they were trying to show something different, in terms of storyline as well. I was intrigued by the character pulsations and of course RaSia. IN fact, I feel Lado has the best ensemble till date.
As the story progressed and the TRP games became more wicked, the story started losing its hold. Good tracks were introduced but the end result of most of these were unsatisfactory, I feel. We all know that such situations exist in everyday lives, but since they ahve the disclaimer stating that it's not related to real person and stuff, they could have shown some positive light in the Show, maybe a direction in solving the problems rather than the end itself. Sadly that didn't happen.
And as a result, the tracks became darker and overbearing and more illogical with every passing day. After a long day's hard work, it was a prety heavy sorta entertainment, but most of us stuck because of RaSia and with a hope that someday good would win and there would be something positive. For me, all the asurs will be alive while the most positive characters will have to beat a retreat, due to the CVs courtesies. Thats not somethign to look forward to. Even MM has becoem so damn predictable now, doesn't elicit any more excitement.
If this is to be, then so be it. Que Sera Sera ...
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Boring Aman verma ! enough of this violent serial.
Edited by Desdemona - 13 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
@laado i m not just thinking ur post only wen i wrote abt it but 1-2 more comments i read there.& yes i felt bad not bcoz u don't like natasha but bcoz of ur liking -ve ckt. i also like meghana & her acting but not ammaji & even oder forum members who r not ammaji fan but like meghana r also not happy wid leap!! u may say u don't like sum actor/ress but feeling happy 4 evil ckt 2 b present & not just the actor whos playing it is surely not common!!
i m also not forcing u 2 accept my POV but i tried 2 tell that if ammaji type prsn is real then no1 even meghana's fan or reel ammaji's fan won't stand her & there cums separate set of rules!! i simply point out that! and i just can't stand -ve thoughts & ppl just like u can't stand +ve thoughts & ppl as its apparent from ur sum of earlier posts also!! if u've sum thing difft though its +ve i"ll praise it & accept it but not the -ve ones. bcoz -vity only breed hatred & selfishness 2 extent of harming oder ppl's mental & physical wellbeing!! i wish ppl stop thinking themselves impt & start thinking +veliy & differentiate btn reel & real ckts!!
@poet i agree wid u that ppl watch it 4 difft reasons πŸ‘πŸ‘& i not just watch it 4 RaSia only but bcoz of its theme also!!i don't've any probs if sum1 don't agree wid me as choices r difft but then why 2 pretend that -ve winning is bad & in reality they r praising the -ve ckt & not just the actor!! so i wrote it that wat msg we got from such shows that -ve is gud & +ve is bad!!! may b sum ppl only watch it 4 entertainment only but still they've their conscience & even they say +ve shud win & not just start crticizing +ve ckts & actors playing it!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail

@laado i m not just thinking ur post only wen i wrote abt it but 1-2 more comments i read there.& yes i felt bad not bcoz u don't like natasha but bcoz of ur liking -ve ckt. i also like meghana & her acting but not ammaji & even oder forum members who r not ammaji fan but like meghana r also not happy wid leap!! u may say u don't like sum actor/ress but feeling happy 4 evil ckt 2 b present & not just the actor whos playing it is surely not common!!

i m also not forcing u 2 accept my POV but i tried 2 tell that if ammaji type prsn is real then no1 even meghana's fan or reel ammaji's fan won't stand her & there cums separate set of rules!! i simply point out that! and i just can't stand -ve thoughts & ppl just like u can't stand +ve thoughts & ppl as its apparent from ur sum of earlier posts also!! if u've sum thing difft though its +ve i"ll praise it & accept it but not the -ve ones. bcoz -vity only breed hatred & selfishness 2 extent of harming oder ppl's mental & physical wellbeing!! i wish ppl stop thinking themselves impt & start thinking +veliy & differentiate btn reel & real ckts!!
@poet i agree wid u that ppl watch it 4 difft reasons πŸ‘πŸ‘& i not just watch it 4 RaSia only but bcoz of its theme also!!i don't've any probs if sum1 don't agree wid me as choices r difft but then why 2 pretend that -ve winning is bad & in reality they r praising the -ve ckt & not just the actor!! so i wrote it that wat msg we got from such shows that -ve is gud & +ve is bad!!! may b sum ppl only watch it 4 entertainment only but still they've their conscience & even they say +ve shud win & not just start crticizing +ve ckts & actors playing it!!

Hi!
I dont want you to praise me for my point of view.As I have already pointed out,I dont relate to the soap as bad winning over good or good winning bad.All I'm asking you to do is to refrain from imposing your point of views on others and not to personally target them.
I dont think myself to be "important".Like how you have the freedom to express your point of views,so do I.And that's exactly what I have done.
I wish you understand this and stop being a bigot.
Thank you!
tiny15 thumbnail
@laado i m not being bigot& its u whos behaving like1 thatswhy u reacted like this!! i simply said abt the ppl who r supporting -vity. i don't've any prob if u liked the -ve ckt. and i'vn't asked u 2 change ur POV nor i was forcing any1 2 accept mine.i was replying 2 the thread abt sum ppl's thinking but why did u take it prsnlly??and u r targeting me now!! if u r not like this then why r u forcing oders 2 accept urs POV indirectly!!
& like u me 2 not happy wid winning of evil over gud then how can our POVs differ?? and i wrote only those feelings & i'd already told that it was not only ur post but 1-2 more posts were there & their tone was like feeling gud abt winning of evil ckt i.e.ammaji!!
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

@laado i m not being bigot& its u whos behaving like1 thatswhy u reacted like this!! i simply said abt the ppl who r supporting -vity. i don't've any prob if u liked the -ve ckt. and i'vn't asked u 2 change ur POV nor i was forcing any1 2 accept mine.i was replying 2 the thread abt sum ppl's thinking but why did u take it prsnlly??and u r targeting me now!! if u r not like this then why r u forcing oders 2 accept urs POV indirectly!!

& like u me 2 not happy wid winning of evil over gud then how can our POVs differ?? and i wrote only those feelings & i'd already told that it was not only ur post but 1-2 more posts were there & their tone was like feeling gud abt winning of evil ckt i.e.ammaji!!

Lady,you call me a sadist and then you wish for a lady like Ammaji to come into my life.As if this is not enough you accuse me of supporting negativity and thinking myself to be "important".What do you expect me to do?Congratulate you?Give you a pat on your back?Sorry I'm not that obtuse! I have replied to all your nasty comments as politely as I can.

I request you to read the rules of this forum before commenting.

And BTW,I am not asking you to accept my "negative" thoughts.All I'm asking you to do is to refrain from targetting members.
If you are not talking only about my post,then lets just say that I am talking on the behalf of all the other members whose post you found so negative.
PS-I feel that the thread has become a battle ground and my sincere apologies for that.If you have anymore issues feel free to PM me.I refuse to post in this thread any more.
Thank you!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
i can reply all ur questns but i also don't want 2 create war of words& u earlier 2 didn't understand!! i didn't call u "sadist" .i call those ppl who supported -vity!! and if u think it was 4 u then fine i don't've any prob wid ur perception abt urself!! wheras thinking urself impt means u read my reply & thought that i only said this 2 u shows oder prsn thinks of himselves impt wen even the prsn whos saying again & again that its not just ur post there were oder post also which make me 2 reply!! and lady like ammaji shud cum in sum1s life who doesn't want +ve ckts 2 win & is happy watching ammji or -ve ckt getting footage. and if u thinks like this then u can think its 4 u!!its ur wish & not mine.
and if u don't want 2 post any reply in the forum or threads its ur wish & i didn't ask u 2 change ur POV or accept mine!!and i'd also read all COC of the forum & i've also replied as politely as u've!!! so don't try 2 twist my words. any1 who has seen my earlier posts here or any oder forum knows that i always said or wrote which has enough politeness!!
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago