Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Laado is now sooo boring ........ 😕d way colors was airin d promos of 4th nov .it was nothin of tht sort .......n tht enemy of ammaji has supernatural powers like sia's daughters ........it was super duper supid especially d last 10 mins .....🤢i donot understnd why does sia not tell 2 raghav d truth ......now toh i m jus goin 2 watch till ,when they show d flashback tht how sia n raghav r dead.thts it !!!!!!after tht GOODBYE LAADO!!!!!!!!!!🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
at least raghav got a clue and used his brain to figure out sia is hiding something from him, tom will be really bad cuz he'll hopefully find out.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im only watching till Sia and Raghav die as well den bye bye laado... I cant believe CVs are being so dum and killing the leads! They have issues.!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sophia - The CVs surely have issues.
How stupid one can be!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do the CVs really think, the viewers will be enthralled with the electrifying performance of Aman Verma? It was such a stupid scene and aman was anything but impressive.

I am very doubtful now whether to continue watching it till leap. The Aman verma entry was all hype and zero stuff. 👎🏼
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IT WAS SOOO BORING 2 WATCH YESTERDAY !!!!!!!!!!N I THINK TH 2DAY RAGHAV IS GOIN 2 PONCE ON SIA !!!!!!!!!!N THEIR LAST FESTIVAL TOGETHER WILL BE SPOLIT !!!!!!!!!!I ALSO READ IN BT(BOMBAY TIMES)AT ADITYA AKA RAGHAV IS GOIN IN DECEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!SO I THINK THT SIA WILL DIE 1ST N THEN WHEN RAGHAV GOES 2 SAVE AMMAJI FRM AMAN THT TIME HE DIES !!!!!!!!!!!!BUT WHATEVER CVS R STUPID N FOOLISH!!!!!!!!😆
poetic thumbnail
Uma, They surely think we are all foolish. It was one of the worst entry yesterday.
Meri becharey RaSia.
Just to satisfy the stupid whims of the CVs.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
No wonder the trp's are down to 2 pont something- i hope the creatives take note and alter their stupid decision!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nobody in the forum..and peoples I met outside is happy with their decision of killing Rasia & taking leap ..I really wonder to satisfy whom they are so eager to commit suicide 😕
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Nobody in the forum..and peoples I met outside is happy with their decision of killing Rasia & taking leap ..I really wonder to satisfy whom they are so eager to commit suicide 😕

Maybe this is a case of committing mental suicide Confused ... these guys surely can't feel the pulse and see that things are changing.