bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Article -1 :

Aman has made a recent entry as Bhanu Pratap in Na Aana Iss Des Laado. Bhanu who has been in jail for 15 years will be moving out of it now but only if he survives.

As per our source, "Bhanu who was in jail for a long time has turned into a spiritual and philosophical person now but he still has his prestige in jail. On the last day before he is released the other prisoners will try killing him but he will survive the attack and move safely out of the jail. And once he is out he will go to Ammaji's (Meghna Malik) house as it's his turn to take revenge. We are still working on Bhanu's sister's track which is connected with Ammaji but her past is what's troubling Bhanu."

We know that ...tabhi toh kuch bhi bakwas dikha rahe hai ..😆..its almost 3 mts when they showed bhanu ...but still not worked the reason for the enmity 😲😆..

this is the creativity ...😲😡

Aritcle -2

TellyChakkar had earlier reported about Hema Malini's new production on Colors. The show titled Matti ki Banno has finally got its launch date and time slot.

A source reveals, "The show will launch on November 15 at 7 pm. Currently Bhagyavidhaata airs on that slot. The channel was however keen to air the show at that time. We are currently shooting the promo that will air post Diwali, on the 6th."

Sheel Kumar of Shreya Creations claimed ignorance on the status of Bhagyavidhaata. He said, "I have no idea about this. We are still coming at 7 pm and the leap is going to be introduced very soon in the show. So I don't know about the new show getting the 7 pm slot."

The news is also that Pearl Grey's Pratha will also be launching on the same date in the 7.30 time slot.

I know it is not related to laddo ...but laddo will have same fate after leap ...😕

Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the articles Bittu 😊
Aren't they supposed to develop the track in their minds before they start airing it? Since so many days we had to go through the torture of these new entries, waiting kay abhi raaz khulay ga, ab khulay ga, and Lo and behold, they haven't even decided the track yet. 😲
The only track they were in a hurry to develop was the leap. Oh how I hate them 😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks for the articles Bittu 😊

Aren't they supposed to develop the track in their minds before they start airing it? Since so many days we had to go through the torture of these new entries, waiting kay abhi raaz khulay ga, ab khulay ga, and Lo and behold, they haven't even decided the track yet. 😲
The only track they were in a hurry to develop was the leap. Oh how I hate them 😡

Similar sentiments actually.
Such foolish people I have never encountered as of yet, but from now onwards I can safely say that I Have. 😊
Thanks Bittu for the articles - I am sure the CVs have in mind the possible repercussion, no wonder they are planning to show things in flashback so that we all watch it for RaSia. 😲