Short Update - 3rd Nov 2010

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn find a Written Update so thot of giving a short update 😊

(1) Ammaji is asking the FF clan to get ready for Karwa Chauth's Pooja and as usual taunts Santosh. Ammaji says that if she is not allowed to sit for the the pooja the whole village would enquire about her and due to the sin she has committed she is not worthy to sit for the pooja. In the end ammaji tells her and the rest to do Pooja and tells Sheela Chachi that she is given the whole responsibility of the function and food

(2) FF clan leaves. Before Sunehri leaves Sia calls her and asks her Bhabi do u really feel that Gaji has changed. Sunehri says that she has been living with Gaji for the past 8yrs and she would recognise him with his sneeze. I can understand why Sia you are still doubting him. But i can feel that he has changed and my son needs him more

(3)
Ammaji asks Dalveer and other other body guard to decorate the house like a Dulhan

(4) Sia comes to the kitchen and asks Sheela chachi if there is milk and she says yes. Sia says that she wants to make little kheer for Raghav. Sunehri is cutting vegetables and teases Sia that why she is making little and wouldn we all have it if she makes more. Sia Blushes

(5) Sia is planning to go to her room when the phone rings. Before she could take it Raghav takes the phone and its her doctor. The Doc tells that Sia has not come for regular chech ups and due to her complications she needs to do her check up regularly. Raghav says that Sia never mentioned aout any complications. Sia is a lil shocked and snatches the phone from him and says that give me i shall speak to her. The doctor tells Sia that you know your stage is critical then why dont you come for regular check ups. Sia is not able to speak as Raghav is in front of her looking worried. She changes the topic and tells Raghav that she has switched on the geyser and hasn switched it off. Raghav says that no doctor said some complications and Sia says that I shall speak and please go switch it off. Raghav is hesitant but still leaves.

(5) Sia tells the doctor that she got held up with some work due to which she couldn come and meet her. Doc tells her that its highly risky and she needs to get her check up done asap for her daughters else it would be even more difficult. Sia asks her to give time till 2morrow as it Karwa Chauth and her last one with Raghav. I wanna live each moment of this festival with Raghav after that I shall come for the Pooja. The doc says ok and I would be waiting for u. Sia leaves and All this is heard by Sheela Chachi. She is confused as to why Sia said her anthim Karwa Chauth and her days are numbered.

(6) Sheela Chachi goes to Sia's room and Sia is sitting on her bed with head down. She sits next to Sia and Sia says that look what a beautiful lehenga Ammaji has gifted me. SC holds her and says that I know you are hiding something from me and u r just covering up in front of my eyes. Tell me the truth. Sia says that she isn hiding anything from her. She says that she is very happy that all of us would be celebrating Karwa Chauth together and it would be fun. SC says that now I know that u r hiding something from me esp your eyes will never says lies. Sia tries alot about hiding the truth. SC says that she heard about what she was speaking to the doctor. SC gives her kasam. Sia tells her the truth about what the doc said and that she is planning to give birth to her daughters and risk her life. For me they r more important. SC says why did u hide it from us. She says that we all need you and dont risk ur life. You can become a mother again. Sia says that she can never become a mother again. Have you seen Raghav's happiness for the kids. My daughters need to come into this world. They r important not only for me and Raghav but for Veerpur.

(7) Sia says that "My Daughters are my dream". SC cries saying that you cant leave us. They hug each other and cry. SC asks her if she told the truth to Raghav. Sia says no and SC says you cant hide it from him. SC runs to tell him but Sia stops her midway and begs her not to say anything as its too late and please fulfill my last wish.

(8) Next they show two people riding two horses. Their faces are covered. They enter the den and the 3 musketeers are 2gether. The take the turban of their face and the main musketeer asks why r u here. One of them says that "Bhaiji aapki Ungli mangvaayi hai aur kal aapko jail main aapko milne ke liye bhulaaya hai". He gets shocked. He says that everything is going as per plans then why all this. The guys says that there would be some issue else why would he have asked to get your finger. They r gonna cut his finger when Vora says whats all this going and why r u gonna cut his finger? The main guys says Vora Saab and asks him to be quiet. They cut his finger and leave. DV and Vora holds the screaming bhanu and asks him who all this is. He says that cutting my finger means that I've not succeeded in my plan. He also says that "Patah Nahi kal yeh Bhaiji mere saath kya karega". DV looks at Vora and asks him who is this Bhaiji.

Epi Ends

PRECAP:-
Raghav is going thru some reports of Sia. Sia who is clearing the cupboard sees the same and comes to him fast. She takes the reports from his hands and he says that these are your 2nd reports which I didn see who it to me. Sia says no I cant show u and Raghav looks at her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the update Niveditha 😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2