Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

Even more than Jhumer who atleast has her mother who loved her alot ..but here no one is there who can stand in front of VKG ..😕

Yes and so unfortunate that she won't even know what a wonderful set of parents she had.
My heart breaks everytime when I think of RaSia. Imagine SIa wouldn't even be able to hold her babies in her arms.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some times I wonder the lady sitting on the chair has ever loved her child ...such a saddists ..
Now I am feeling pity for her child also 😆
poetic thumbnail
Absolutely.
THey thrive on these sort of machinations.
Totally gross!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for the update & your dedication to updating this 🤢 storyline everyday. I find it really hard to believe that Sunehri would have a change of heart...Aditya or no Aditya. She was physically & mentally humiliated; her self respect absolutely crushed & we are to believe she fell for her perpetrator's words? Sunehri is one of the most head strong characters in the show...there is no way a person with her thinking & strength could forgive so easily in reality...

I was also laughing at Raghav's expressions when Ammaji was talking abt karva chauth...lagta tha, khud hi nayi naveli dulhan hoh...😃...he was SO CUTE 😳. Sorry, guys, I have to find some humor in this storyline as we know RaSia's end is imminent. I appreciate the couple's professionalism & their keeping within their characters....this has got to be difficult for both Natasha & Adi...
poetic thumbnail
@ Nandalala - I also appreciate Adi and Natasha's professionalism. IT really must be so difficult with all the stupidities that are going on.
Its so sad that such a wonderful couple and lead pair has to have things ending so badly for them.