sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nothing much happened will give a small update.
ammaji tells the lawyer that sunehri will testify for gaji and raghav tells sunehri to give it one more thought as he has no confidence that gaji is a changed man.sunehri reverses her earlier stand against gaji in the court and tells the court she falsely testified against gaji.the court releases gaji and allows sunehri to get away with a fine as she is said to be in stress.gaji shows himself to a changed man and everybody is happy seeing him.ammaji and company reach the haveli for a grand reception by the villagers.
gaji there apologises to sunehri on his kness in front of the village as he feels that he troubled sunehri.he apologises to the ladies of the haveli for his behavior towards them.ammaji praises sunehri for getting her husband released.ammaji tells the entire village that gaji being a reformed man is equivalent to a sadhu and tells all the women of the village to celebrate the karwa chauth at the haveli as the next day is that.SC and the FF team are happy seeing sunehri happy but sia remembers gaji trying to attack sunehri in the court.she is skeptical about gaji's changed behavior.

the villagers leave and ammaji inside the haveli distributes new clothes to all the women of the house for karwachauth.she tells sia that she is the youngest bahu and dress well like the moon.sunehri is compared to the sunflower after gaji's release and asks all of them to pray that the family stays united the same way. she blesses sia with a long life.SC and chanda also get their new set but ammaji ignores santosh leaving santosh in tears.

PRECAP-sia asks sunehri if she believes gaji is a changed man to which sunehri answers that she knows gaji thoroughly not to recognise the signs of change in him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you shreya for the update!

Thank God I missed it yesterday, since I knew it would be a boring one after seeing the precap on monday. I will skip today's episode too as it will not have much stuff, maybe, Gaji's atyachar will begin.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank god u missed uma.it was a fright with gaji trying to act good .raghav and sia are not able to believe in all his histrionics .VKG was the worst with her comparison of a reformed gaji to a sadhu and her insult of santosh
bmm1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the update!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uma
Probably the karwa chauth is tonight. SO don't miss it ... am presuming of course.
Dont know what they will show.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Earleir even when I am busy I never missed laddo ..but yesterday I was free but avoided watching it ...what a change in my life πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
Good one Bittu. I was happy watching the fight of good over evil in LOTR instead.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Good one Bittu. I was happy watching the fight of good over evil in LOTR instead.

What to say poet .it really hurts .the one who are Honest , caring, Has no selffish bone inside them suffered whole life ...and died ..not only them their children also has same fate.πŸ˜”.
I am feeling so sad for the child who will be with Ammaji ... VKG will not let her to take a single breath with peace ... and will be blamed for all the messπŸ€”
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

What to say poet .it really hurts .the one who are Honest , caring, Has no selffish bone inside them suffered whole life ...and died ..not only them their children also has same fate.πŸ˜”.
I am feeling so sad for the child who will be with Ammaji ... VKG will not let her to take a single breath with peace ... and will be blamed for all the messπŸ€”

That is what I was telling Shreya yesterday. THis girl will lead such a cursed life. Her life will be spared by VKG since it would probably be Raghav's last wish and she won't be able to o anything but agree.
And as you said, it really hurts. People who have actually done good for others will be penalised for what ... for being good? It sucks big time.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

That is what I was telling Shreya yesterday. THis girl will lead such a cursed life. Her life will be spared by VKG since it would probably be Raghav's last wish and she won't be able to o anything but agree.
And as you said, it really hurts. People who have actually done good for others will be penalised for what ... for being good? It sucks big time.

Even more than Jhumer who atleast has her mother who loved her alot ..but here no one is there who can stand in front of VKG ..πŸ˜•