sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
raghav comes in a tempo with lot of baby stuff and VKG is seeing all this from outside.sia asks him what all that is and raghav does not say anything smiling mischievously.raghav puts everything in their room and sia pesters him wanting to now what all that is.raghav then tells her not to take tension and shows cradles toys and dresses for the baby and tells her all sweets things that he would do after the baby is born.sia starts crying and seeing her upset raghav tells her he will not upset her saying all the emotional things.seeing the love for the children she feels upset that she will not be there.sia's doctor comes in to the haveli and seeing ammaji tells her she wants to talk to sia.before she utters another word sia comes out and tells her to come to her room frightened that her secret would come out.VKG asks the doc to got to sia's room and it seems that she is waiting for sia to die.in sia's room the doc asks sia to rethink about her decision to have the child.the doc feels sia is taking an emotional decision and should not hide all this from raghav.she feels that if sia will not talk to reghav than she would.raghav hears all thsi and is upset that sia has hidden something from him and asks the doctor what that is .sia intervenes and handles the situation saying that she was not going for regular checkups and that is why the doc has come.raghav is not convinced but doc agrees with sia for the promise she has made to sia that she will not reveal anything to raghav.raghav promises the doc that he will take care of sia and bring her for regular checkups.
time flies and seasons changes.sia is forlorn thinking about how she will not see the next seasons leaving her children behind.she is marking her days on the calender.avater and chanda are happy thinking about their child seeing the cradle.another side sunehri throws all the letters written by gaji .santosh tries to make her peace with jogi but he snubs her.three months passes with raghav adoring sia more and sunnehri at last reading written by gaji.she breaks down and thinks about what aditya had told her about sending gaji to jail after seeing him sleeping on the bed with gaji's photograph .

PRECAP-sunehri testifies in the court that she misled the court by falsely accusing gaji of a rape after she fought with him .
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the update.
AB kya bolu? Only that people watching the show after the leap may have a better luck and time than us.
See there is no happiness in the house - a total happiness, even when there is gonna be a baby boom. Children generally bring in happiness but apart from Raghav and Avtar, no one seems to be happy at all. And oh Chanda!
Sia can't be happy, even if she wishes too, she will be sad becos she knows that she won't be there to see her kids grow, or to be with Raghav. And she can't share her feelings either. Her days are numbered.
VKG is is gloating inwardly cos she knows Sia's predicament. Maybe she will only realise when Raghav passes away as well.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shreya for the update!

Though it had lot of RaSia scenes, it was painful to watch, knowing that their end is looming around the corner. Usually, if a particular episode contains RaSia scenes, I watch the repeat telecast too in the morning. But I don't want watch this episode again as I cannot go through the pain again. I think, my days of watching this serial is numbered just like RaSia's.😭

Edited by sumali - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Agree Uma. It is actually painful.
We can max consider this week. Rest few scenes I think maybe I will catch over the net. What's the purpose of feeling so sad and depressed?
sang_hari thumbnail
i wrote a short update because of the same problem.i couldnt bear to watch laado yesterday.sia counting her days with every passing and raghav unware of it was very painful to watch.i had tears rolling out of eyse and just was not in a state to write the update.didnt want to relive it.
why are the cv's putting us through all this?
seems like i will stop seeing all this earlier than i planned to do.CAN'T SEE THIS HEART BREAK AND SADNESS ANYMORE
poetic thumbnail
Same here Shreya.
ZIndagi mein sau dard hai, sau uljhaney hai, this is just too much to bear when all we all wanted was entertainment. I don't want this sort of entertainment.
:(
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kumbh Connection wid me also......ðŸ˜ģ.....The song was so deep yet painful....ðŸĨš.....Watched with tears in my eyes......😭.......these CV's can't see ki the screen becomes bright coz of Rasia only...😍...rest is Black Hole.....ðŸĪŠ...& they r ready to go into the same...ðŸ˜Ą.
poetic thumbnail
Sheetal
They will vanish into the black hole forever. How I wished that it happened.
My heart is too heavy now.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
want to wish away this emptiness and this very depressing feeling but....................😭
poetic thumbnail
I understand Shreya. I guess we are all feeling likewise.
I am feeling numb now. It's like, as you said, someone very close to us passing away. I hate this feeling absolutely.