Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Groucho:
Even I'll miss all the conversations on this forum .... But I'm sure we'll meet up again on some other forum. I did see your posts on another serial's forum but I stopped watching that show a long time ago because of all the negativity it showed. I'm still pretty much up to date on the story but since the negativity is not ending, I'm not watching.
I don't know what's wrong with the Colors channel. They really need to revamp.
I hope all of us on the forum here find another really good show to interact on 😊
Poetic:
Even I'm very hopeful about the pair coming back together as one, but has it ever happened before? I don't mean to sound negative, but I don't recall any Jodi's ever leaving one serial and coming back on another as a couple again. 😕
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well Elle, Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra are back together once their fans kept on persisting that they don't want to see them with others. IN between, they did work with some other people.
I know it's a difficult thing, but since I feel that both Adi and Natasha have hardly been used, as a pair, and they have loads of potential, I really pray from my heart and wish too that they come back.

Touchwood!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Arrey Aditi, keep on visiting and writing on the Chit Chat thread till Adi & Natasha come togetehr for some otehr serial. 😉

See I am eternally hopeful 😛. Just want to divert the positive energies there.

Okay Poet, you are the boss,😉 I will visit the chit chat thread once Diwali is over as well as checking the updates.

I will remain positive about another serial with a good storyline, lots of love, no negativity and with Raghav and Sia as a couple.

Till then all of you have a blast on Diwali and I will remain hopeful 😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Okay Poet, you are the boss,😉 I will visit the chit chat thread once Diwali is over as well as checking the updates.

I will remain positive about another serial with a good storyline, lots of love, no negativity and with Raghav and Sia as a couple.

Till then all of you have a blast on Diwali and I will remain hopeful 😊

Ha ha 😆 so kind of you.
We can keep touch in the Chit Chat Thread and then shift to a new Forum once A&N is in a new serial 😉 and then continue over there.