Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am just a bit surprised that Raghav does not suspect something. I know Sia keeps telling him things are ok but with the closeness they share it just surprises me. Sia is distracted all the time and her smile is not quite a happy one.😕

The jumps have stared and I now just flip through the serial. Just is not the same.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi,
The Leap happens this week and they show some falshbacks.
Cruelty at its worst.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

And Uma that too for no crime that they have committed. The criminals will walk around, their heads held high (don't know for what reason) while the innocent has to suffer badly, so much so that its leading to their death.

This week only for me - bas! bahut ho gaya. Will watch the diwali programme.
And if I want to, will catch up RaSia flashback portions on the net.

poet .I have already stopped watching ...Just watch Rasia scene on the net .... atleast we can FF unwanted scenes ..
groucho thumbnail

Aditi,

Cruelty at its worst.

Then all I can say is that Poet, I hope you and all the other wonderful members who I have been discussing with on this serial start writing for some other serial because I am gone from this nightmare.

Maybe we can start a chat somewhere else. I am not too clued up on what is possible but I am sure all of you are. NAIDL in this new ridiculous avatar is not for me.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aditi,

Cruelty at its worst.

This week? Wasn't it meant to be in december? Oh well, let's get it over and done with.
As an interesting observation, I noticed that since the news of the leap came, we have gone through the 5 stages of grief:
1. Denial --- First we denied the truth, thought that the news must be wrong.
2. Anger ---- Then we screamed and shouted, "How can they do this? Are they mad?" 😡
3. Bargaining ---- Then we said, "If we give you ideas for the current track, will you cancel the leap?"..... "If we explain to you how the leap will be damamging to your serial, will you cancel it?"😕
4. Depression --- Finally we got tired of protesting and bargaining. We said 'What's the use, the CVs will never listen to us, RaSia are going to die anyway" 😭
5. Acceptance --- Our current stage, where we say, "Ok fine, do the leap and get it over with, we don't care anymore" 😔
Look what the CVs made us feel, these stages are meant for the loss of a loved one, and we are feeling so for a serial 😭
poetic thumbnail
@ Bittu - That's what I will be doing starting next week. Or maybe earlier as well.
I will catch the Rasia flashback scenes on net and then go off.
poetic thumbnail
I know Elle.
I already feel I am in mourning.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Don't feel like sharing anything, so edited the post.

:(

really even i do visit the forum & even after seeing sumthing 2 post don't feel 2 post.though i presses like button but mostly don't feel 2 write abt the show!!😕🤢🤢🤢
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

This week? Wasn't it meant to be in december? Oh well, let's get it over and done with.

As an interesting observation, I noticed that since the news of the leap came, we have gone through the 5 stages of grief:
1. Denial --- First we denied the truth, thought that the news must be wrong.
2. Anger ---- Then we screamed and shouted, "How can they do this? Are they mad?" 😡
3. Bargaining ---- Then we said, "If we give you ideas for the current track, will you cancel the leap?"..... "If we explain to you how the leap will be damamging to your serial, will you cancel it?"😕
4. Depression --- Finally we got tired of protesting and bargaining. We said 'What's the use, the CVs will never listen to us, RaSia are going to die anyway" 😭
5. Acceptance --- Our current stage, where we say, "Ok fine, do the leap and get it over with, we don't care anymore" 😔
Look what the CVs made us feel, these stages are meant for the loss of a loved one, and we are feeling so for a serial 😭

Hi Elle,

You are so right and I must say I never once thought of analyzing the way you have. However, I have stopped watching. It is like giving up smoking------------just need to go cold turkey and give it up.

Colors is slowly signing it's own death warrant not only for this show but for another serial I watch and I am giving that up as well. Good luck to the channel may they be content with the ............. they dish out.

I will miss our discussions and hope we can have them on some other serial or through PM.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Arrey Aditi, keep on visiting and writing on the Chit Chat thread till Adi & Natasha come togetehr for some otehr serial. 😉
See I am eternally hopeful 😛. Just want to divert the positive energies there.