poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Don't feel like sharing anything, so edited the post.

:(
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poet! Though the show is depressing with the inevitable leap of doom, it is the forum which keeps us all, sane. We share light moments and make fun of even the worst scenes they are dishing out day in and day out.

So, keep pouring your thoughts and keep entertaining us!

Dont be upset and we will celebrate diwali with our own version of Laado with lot of RaSia scenes. 😉👏
poetic thumbnail
I know Uma. Lekin kal bahut dukh hua. don't know why.
But the scenes were so touching. 😭
sumali thumbnail
I kept remembering the words the doctor told Sia abt her and the babies lives in danger and I started visualising a scene where both sia and her babies survivied the delivery. I will try to put it in words, and will put up tomorrow or day after.

Though it is a long time since I wrote stories or essays, I will defo try this for our RaSia.
poetic thumbnail
Please Uma, go ahead and do it. Would love to read it.
Always we thinkj of positives and hence our thoughts.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am depressed,dont feel like writing anymore.I know for sure that for some time sia's forlorn face and raghav's ignorant bliss will dominate my thought process.though i know it is a soap my identification with sia will all make the feelings worse in a few days
sumali thumbnail
I know shreya! People love fairy tales where the hero and heroine get married and live happily ever after. We are all positive people and expect positivity in everything. We all underwent the torture of sonali track, the vrath track, the abduction track, gunja track etc because we knew that ultimately raghav and sia will patch and we can see the lovey dovey couple once again.

But this is a sheer torture, because we knew that both of them are going to die. It is like a murder convict waiting for his death. Dying everyday is an unbearable torture.😭
poetic thumbnail
And Uma that too for no crime that they have committed. The criminals will walk around, their heads held high (don't know for what reason) while the innocent has to suffer badly, so much so that its leading to their death.
This week only for me - bas! bahut ho gaya. Will watch the diwali programme.
And if I want to, will catch up RaSia flashback portions on the net.
sumali thumbnail
yeah, diwali program must be good, ammaji and family dancing, and natasha and rashmi dancing with ronit roy.
poetic thumbnail
Uma,
VKG tires me nowadays. SO I really don't fabcy watching her face nowadays, not even when she is smiling.
Pity becos Meghana is such a beautiful woman.
Alas!