TB - Aman Verma to challenge Ammaji in Laado

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Aman Verma to challenge Ammaji in Laado..

Aman Verma enters the life of Ammaji with a sole intention of destroying her and her family in ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Niveditha.
Friends, do read the comments. Very interesting. People will go to great lengths to hie their chameleon selves.
Listless and boring!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Niveditha.

Friends, do read the comments. Very interesting. People will go to great lengths to hie their chameleon selves.
Listless and boring!

Thanks for the link NivedithaπŸ‘πŸ‘
Poet ... Ammaji's Fans are like her only ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Do u realize adverse effect of admiring negativity πŸ˜†
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Bittu,
Frankly speaking, there is no purpose in trying to understand the adverse effects either.
This is like a good book which we just finished reading. Like 'Gone with the Wind' Am not comparing the show anyhow with that famous book. Just thinking of it in the breath of the same process.
Now it did have a sequel -called 'Scarlett'. AM sure you must have heard about it, if not read it. When it came out many years later after the original one (and wrote by a different author), there was a huge speculation built around it and people were really very excited. But eventually when the book was released in the open market, the hype around it died and till date, it is considered as a second/ thrid-grade book, depending on its ratings offered by various people and agencies. I myself have read it and could nowhere find the charm as the original. But then I also felt that the sequel probably did not get its due because it caved in under the huge expectations from the people .
Very tricky situation indeed.
picklesus thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So who is this bhanu pratap then? what has he got to do with ammaji?