Aman Verma to play negative role - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Popular actor Aman Verma is set to make an appearance in Colors' show 'Na Aana Is Des Laado' and play a character with a negative streak.

The actor, who came into the limelight with roles in 'Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', 'Sujata', 'Viraasat', and also did bit roles in films like 'Sangharsh' and 'Baghban', will essay the role of Bhanu Pratap.

He is excited, especially about playing a man from Haryana.

"This is the first time I will be portraying a Haryanvi character. Right now, I am just busy learning the dialect and the accent as I want to do complete justice to the character I will be playing. Moreover, it would be interesting for the viewers to see a powerful 'Man', challenging Ammaji on the show," Aman said in a press statement.

His character is against Ammaji, played by actress Meghna Mallik. He will bring alive Ammaji's 15-year-old past, triggering a change in her sinister character.

Aman will sport a moustache and a black teeka to suit his role in the show. His look justifies as a ruffian who is out of jail after spending 15 years in prison. His character's sole aim is to destroy Ammaji and her family.

Read more: Aman Verma to play negative role - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Aman-Verma-to-play-negative-role/articleshow/6841407.cms#ixzz13qfrTE9v

Aman Verma kills Raghav in Laado
Buzz up!

We were the first one to inform you about the prospective leap in COLORS' Na Aana Is Des Laado. And now we tell you how the stage gas been set to make it grand and shocking at the same time.

According to our sources, Aman Verma will join Amma Ji (Meghna Malik) post leap. Apparently, he is the real Bhanupratap and the one who we are currently seeing on the show is his dupe. It will be Aman who will murder Raghav (Aditya Redij) and will also take away one of the twins delivered by Sia (Natasha Sharma). Sia will succumb to death after delivering.

Informs our source from the show, "Aman Verma will enter the show post the leap. He will be shown in the jail charged for murdering Raghav. He is the real Bhanupratap and Amma ji's nemesis. He will also deprive Sia of one of her twin babies. Sia will die after delivering thereby putting rest to the dilemma as to who will finally survive - Sia or her babies. The second baby will be with Amma Ji. Post the leap, viewers will be taken to the flashback to reveal how the leading couple died."

Confirming the news, Verma says, "Yes, I am entering the show and feel honoured to become a part of the popular show. My promos will hit the air-waves from tomorrow.''

Catch Aman lock horns with Ammaji on Laado.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Aman-Verma-kills-Raghav-in-Laado&xfile=2010/October/News_20101030_62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, God! enough is enough, I quit😭
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Oh, God! enough is enough, I quit😭

Me Too 😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heights of it!!How many more negative characters in the pipeline???????!!
Btw,someime ago Banupratap was seen saying that he is going to kill Joginder soon!When is he going to do that good deed??!!
Now does it mean Ammaji'll become good???I really really wish so!
Where does Amba come into the picture here😕
And I dint understand one thing-what do they mean by saying that the present MM is Aman Verma's dupe??
Somebody please explain😕😕
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I can already see the soap going along the lines of Sita-Gita post leap
My gut feeling is that Banupratap ll lose the baby and Amba ll bring her up😕😕
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Heights of it!!How many more negative characters in the pipeline???????!!

Btw,someime ago Banupratap was seen saying that he is going to kill Joginder soon!When is he going to do that good deed??!!
Now does it mean Ammaji'll become good???I really really wish so!
Where does Amba come into the picture here😕
And I dint understand one thing-what do they mean by saying that the present MM is Aman Verma's dupe??
Somebody please explain😕😕

Laddo has gone beyond understanding .of anybody .only c.v can answer and justify rubbish they are showing 😡
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i bet Natasha will be playing the twins if Sia dies.🤣
talk about messed up drama.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

i bet Natasha will be playing the twins if Sia dies.🤣

talk about messed up drama.

As per earlier article .....Rasia's daughter will look alike Jhumer ..😲

Now they are having twins ...so one will look like Jhumer & other like Amba 😆🤣🤣

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bittu31

As per earlier article .....Rasia's daughter will look alike Jhumer ..😲

Now they are having twins ...so one will look like Jhumer & other like Amba 😆🤣🤣

Or by some divine miracle that only the CVs can conjure up, the one of the twins is a boy & grows to be Adi/Raghav....kitna pakayenge yeh kambaqt🤢
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Or by some divine miracle that only the CVs can conjure up, the one of the twins is a boy & grows to be Adi/Raghav....kitna pakayenge yeh kambaqt🤢

We will have a junior Joginder(according to the world),2 Junior Gajenders(yeah,Sunehri is carrying for the second time😆.for more info see the post hey bhagwaan!....),junior Avtaar and then 2 junior Rasias post leap
NAIDL is all set to go for part2 of the soap😡