Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
😑

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Can nyone tell me what the dumbo CV's wanna say by the lines "the stage gas been set to make it grand "........................☒️ What thing they r preparing to show - A grand Death Ceremony of the most adorable lead pair 😭 in the most worst & ofcourse their so called Unique style..🀒..Rite 😑 ??????

Ghosh,this news has declared a big quit from the show by all the Rasia Lovers & CV's - r u listening we r no more interested in ur Post Leap revealations or ur stupid Flashback dramas 🐷 πŸ₯Ί ?????????
Good bye to Laado - & yes,the song needs a change now - Na Aana is Show ......πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ͺ.......

My sentiments precisely, Sheetal...I posted the same thing on FB on Aneesha's link post...ab bas karo...these guys keep rubbing this leap into the audience every few days...pathetic...what a slap in the face to the audience...the main protagonist & pair are to be killed & we are supposed to LOOK FORWARD to their crap????😑 & yes, what stage are they talking abt...? What could possibly justify a grand anything? Jab khushiyaan baantne chahiye thi, toh kuch nahi kiya, ab dukh mein grand party karenge...let them celebrate the end of what WAS a show w/a lot of potential...faltu & bekaar yaar...
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will stop watch laado. I guit laado!!!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am done. Plan to watch somethignt hat will at least leave a smile on my face ...

Such as Pogo or CN or even Animal Planet ....
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
totally bakwaas and c grade show.................i feel sorry for the COLORS channel that they ruined their one of the strong pillar OF BUN i.e BU............................N...............n...................finish...........instead it will bcm BUL L for that Laagi tujhse lagan............................

i feel that makers were pressurised by the groW*H of rival show on Star plus....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandalala

😑

My sentiments precisely, Sheetal...I posted the same thing on FB on Aneesha's link post...ab bas karo...these guys keep rubbing this leap into the audience every few days...pathetic...what a slap in the face to the audience...the main protagonist & pair are to be killed & we are supposed to LOOK FORWARD to their crap????😑 & yes, what stage are they talking abt...? What could possibly justify a grand anything? Jab khushiyaan baantne chahiye thi, toh kuch nahi kiya, ab dukh mein grand party karenge...let them celebrate the end of what WAS a show w/a lot of potential...faltu & bekaar yaar...

You are right Nandalala. Kuch accha aur positive dikhaya hi nahi. They are killing off the protagonist and are making it sounds like they have arranged for a party in Disneyland ... πŸ˜† I agree, they should now change the title song as Sheetal has suggested.
How sadist can people be!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Naa Ana Is Show Ko Dekne...Audience...........pls.........rather we should start watchinhg "Gunahon ka devta" which is created by Laado makers Shakuntalam telefilms.........