Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aman Verma kills Raghav in Laado
Buzz up!

We were the first one to inform you about the prospective leap in COLORS' Na Aana Is Des Laado. And now we tell you how the stage gas been set to make it grand and shocking at the same time.

According to our sources, Aman Verma will join Amma Ji (Meghna Malik) post leap. Apparently, he is the real Bhanupratap and the one who we are currently seeing on the show is his dupe. It will be Aman who will murder Raghav (Aditya Redij) and will also take away one of the twins delivered by Sia (Natasha Sharma). Sia will succumb to death after delivering.

Informs our source from the show, "Aman Verma will enter the show post the leap. He will be shown in the jail charged for murdering Raghav. He is the real Bhanupratap and Amma ji's nemesis. He will also deprive Sia of one of her twin babies. Sia will die after delivering thereby putting rest to the dilemma as to who will finally survive - Sia or her babies. The second baby will be with Amma Ji. Post the leap, viewers will be taken to the flashback to reveal how the leading couple died."

Confirming the news, Verma says, "Yes, I am entering the show and feel honoured to become a part of the popular show. My promos will hit the air-waves from tomorrow.''

Catch Aman lock horns with Ammaji on Laado.

• Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, October 30, 2010
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Aman-Verma-kills-Raghav-in-Laado&xfile=2010/October/News_20101030_62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Thanks for sharing ....πŸ‘

The show has lost ........No logic ....πŸ˜” They want to encash Aman's popularity to overcome the loss of Rasia's exit ...duffer's πŸ₯±

They have yet not worked on reason of enmity of bhanupratap with Ammaji ...πŸ˜• that's why showing all these nonsense ......

Now I get the reason for twins ....one will reenter as enemy of ammaji ..
    I really hate c.v's for this 😑

I am quitting guys .. can't take it anymore ... πŸ˜•

-.Priya.- thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    i hate u laado CV's🀬
    u morons.....how dare you😑
    my raghav-sia😭
    i want them bak😭
    Coolsheetal thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Can nyone tell me what the dumbo CV's wanna say by the lines "the stage gas been set to make it grand "........................☒️ What thing they r preparing to show - A grand Death Ceremony of the most adorable lead pair 😭 in the most worst & ofcourse their so called Unique style..🀒..Rite 😑 ??????
    Ghosh,this news has declared a big quit from the show by all the Rasia Lovers & CV's - r u listening we r no more interested in ur Post Leap revealations or ur stupid Flashback dramas 🐷 πŸ₯Ί ?????????
    Good bye to Laado - & yes,the song needs a change now - Na Aana is Show ......πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ͺ.......
    sarah1024 thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Congratulations, CV's! You have officially dug your own graves. I wonder if you'll have ANY viewers left after you bring in this preposterous leap and show the death of the show's most beloved characters. 🀒

I guess the CV's shall be the only ones watching their show henceforth. Can I un-sticky the "petition against leap" thread at this point? The leap is coming for sure so I guess the petitions, emails and messages didn't work. *sigh*

bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Congratulations, CV's! You have officially dug your own graves. I wonder if you'll have ANY viewers left after you bring in this preposterous leap and show the death of the show's most beloved characters. 🀒

I guess the CV's shall be the only ones watching their show henceforth. Can I un-sticky the "petition against leap" thread at this point? The leap is coming for sure so I guess the petitions, emails and messages didn't work. *sigh*

Yaa .....sure u can .. Ab jab koi suicide karne ke liya pagal hai toh hum kya kar sakte hai ...πŸ˜•

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
    Gr8! Talk about killing their own show!
    sai2311 thumbnail
    Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
    @bittu, sheetal......actually the CVs are very smart. they'll show Rasia's death sequence in flashbacks that too in bits n parts. This'll ensure that all the rasia lovers are hooked to the show even post leap 😑 🀒
    PemaKarpo thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

@bittu, sheetal......actually the CVs are very smart. they'll show Rasia's death sequence in flashbacks that too in bits n parts. This'll ensure that all the rasia lovers are hooked to the show even post leap 😑 🀒

eventually ppl ll see it for the sake of Rasia and then they'll get hooked to the present story line and continue watching laadoπŸ‘Angry
    bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

eventually ppl ll see it for the sake of Rasia and then they'll get hooked to the present story line and continue watching laadoπŸ‘πŸ˜‘

I am not going to contribute to TRP now onwards ...will watch in net uptill Rasia is there Alive ..

I don't want to see my favorite couple dyeing ..And VKG & DS celebrating their death πŸ˜’