Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Poet! I have a suggestion and request to u! Why dont you progress the current story line according to our wish, ie) with raghav and sia alive with their kids, how will you take the story forward.

Let them show whatever they want in the show. We , RaSia fans, can have a show of our own. We can keep rasia alive, with their twin girls, let them rewrite the history of veerpur and make the village as a model village to emulate.

What say?😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Poet! I have a suggestion and request to u! Why dont you progress the current story line according to our wish, ie) with raghav and sia alive with their kids, how will you take the story forward.

Let them show whatever they want in the show. We , RaSia fans, can have a show of our own. We can keep rasia alive, with their twin girls, let them rewrite the history of veerpur and make the village as a model village to emulate.

What say?😊

This is the best Idea ....🤗 Love u sumali for this ..
I request all the writers in the forum to pls think on this line ...😳 I am not good in this aspect but surely come with a Diwali surprise for all of u ..😉
sumali thumbnail
Bittu! Thanks for liking my idea. We, RaSia fans, can read the story, discuss the happenings, provide our inputs and live in the RaSia world, instead of watching the yucky episodes they are going to dish out.

All writers of the forum! Please come forward and make your imagination run wild and we will create history.. 👏
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good idea Uma and Bittu,

Am plannign a Diwali surprise for us all alright.

And I will deffo continue the story I have started with.
How do you like this idea?
😛
sumali thumbnail
Yes, we are waiting for a double treat for this diwali, poet!

Good luck to you for the new story too, I will definitely keep giving my suggestions too.

For starters, why don't we imagine that sia has twins alright, but a boy and a girl, and survive the childbirth, thus giving a shock to ammaji? And since she has given her a pota, she cant think of killing her, lest her pota becomes an orphan.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Uma. 😆 If we were the CVs, then VKG would never have come up trumps anywhere. 😉