sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aditya asks gaji not to go back and stay with him.gaji makes adi promise that he would look after his mother without making her cry.avater takes adi back with gaji leaving with the police.adi goes to sunehri and pleads with her to stop gaji from going with VKG seeing all this feeling that his tears would be the weapon which will bring gaji back.
sia is sleeping in her room when raghav enters with something hidden his hands.he wakes up sia and asks her to guess what he has brought for her.sia is not able take that suspense and tries to open his hand.raghav tells her that it is cheating and asks her to guess what a husband can bring for his pregnant wife.sia pleads with him to say.raghav shows her two amlas he has brought for her.he tells her that he has brought them as she was telling him she wanted to eat something sour the night before.she takes it from his hand and eats it.she sees bruises on his hand and asks him where he got it from.he jokingly tells her that he got on a tree to pluck the amlas and the tree couldn't take his weight and he fell down.sia feels that he could have brought it from the market rather than plucking from the tree thereby getting hurt.raghav tells her that she is bearing so much of pain to deliver his daughters and that he can take small amount of pain for her happiness.sia is frightened seeing raghav's love for her and wonders how he was going to live without her.raghav keeps talking while sia thinks to herself that she will not allow raghav to be broken by her death.raghav asks her what they will do if both their daughters cry together.he tells her that he will manage one and she will manage the other.sia is distraught seeing raghav's planning./she asks him what he will do when she leaves him.he tells her that he and their daughters would follow her as they will not be able to live without her as they husband and wife have to share everything.sia thinks to herself that she cannot share everything with him as her news will rob him of fatherhood which she will not allow.she vows to herself that she will teach raghav to live without her.

santosh is thinking about what DS told her about spitting on her womb and how ammaji hates her asking her not to show her face to her.SC passes by and seeing the sad santosh,asks the reason.santosh explains as to how people hate her in the heilli after her pregnancy news and SC tells her not to be upset at all this as she cannot expect more from the haveli where daughters are not allowed to be born.she also tells her that people will change after her child is born.SC asks santosh to be happy for her child as her moods would affect the child.SC hugs santosh.

ADI brings the phone to VKG and tells her to ring up to gaji.VKG tells him that he cannot be reached as he is jail but Adi insists.VKG not able to pacify tells adi that his mom is responsible for his dad being inj ail and that he will have to ask his mom to ring up to his dad.adi in his room sits behind the cupboard and is angry at sunheri when she brings him his food.he runs telling her that she is bad as she put his dad in jail thereby making his friends tease him and call his father bad.sunehri is upset and cries.VKG comes in and gives her some money that is gaji's earning in jail.sunehri refuses to accept it.she tells her that she has seen something that sunehri has not seen in the money.she calls it gaji's honest earnings and the transformation in to a better person.she tells sunehri that a wife has no respect in the society without her husband.she tells sunehri to forgive gaji and cites rasia's example that sia has forgiven raghav for their false wedding and his treatment of her after that.she tells her that rasia is the happiest jodi in the heilli after all the troubles because of sia's small forgiveness.VKG tells her to try mend her relationships before it is late.she leaves.sunehri cries seeing the money and VKG watches this form outside.

PRECAP-RaSia room is filled with gift wrapped packets and sia wants to know from raghav what it is.raghav naughtily refuses to tell her.sia tells him that she has the right as she is his wife but raghav escapes her again
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now I don't want any sonali or laali ....god knows sia kya plan kar rahi hai πŸ˜•..

Acche khase scene maine depression la dete hai ..
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for the update I feel sad watching RaSia now! Feel like it wont last long...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. 😊

Ammaji should be the last person to say a woman has no respect without a husband. Look at her only. Its been so many years since Abbaji died and Ammaji still has the most respect in the village, even more than the sarpanch Sia.
manny136 thumbnail
i can't believe she used rasia as an example for sunehri to forgive gaji, like what happened with them even though it was bad compared to wht gaji did, at least she acknowledged they are the best couple in the haveliπŸ˜‰
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

i can't believe she used rasia as an example for sunehri to forgive gaji, like what happened with them even though it was bad compared to wht gaji did, at least she acknowledged they are the best couple in the haveliπŸ˜‰

Frankly, I think the CV's have no idea how to bring Gajendar back into the house and have made up this useless reason to ensure his return. With the leap expected, they are not bothered whether the script makes any sense or not.πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
FRankly speaking, it seems like a mad house.. Nothing makes sense anymore.
So Gaji returning wouldn't raise any eyebrows at all.
@ Bittu - I don't think SIa is planning to bringing in Sonali or Laali whatever. She is maybe planning to keep Raghav preoccupied somehow and somewhere (???) so that he stays away.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks for the update.

FRankly speaking, it seems like a mad house.. Nothing makes sense anymore.
So Gaji returning wouldn't raise any eyebrows at all.
@ Bittu - I don't think SIa is planning to bringing in Sonali or Laali whatever. She is maybe planning to keep Raghav preoccupied somehow and somewhere (???) so that he stays away.

Stays away from whom .... I am not getting πŸ˜•
I know how can u explain ......it is something beyond our understanding ...😑
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu, nothing makes sense to me anymore. I am a zombie when I watch the epis nowadays nd react only when they show RaSia. AM happy and sad at the same time. Happy becos I get to watch them and sad becos of the mess the CVs have done.
Respect si a word that the CVs can never be associated with, at least not from my end. THis is not the creativity I am lookin forward from them.
I fee sad and bad for Sia cos she knows her life is measured, in fact metered, and that she won't be there to be a joyful Mother for her two kids and help them grow up. Also she knows that she can't share this info with Raghav cos he would do anything but put her in danger.
Feel bad for Raghav cos he doesn't know that he's standing at the brink of an abyss and he will be dead emotionally once Sia is gone.
I guess the CVs so much that now I hve become indifferent to them.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu, nothing makes sense to me anymore. I am a zombie when I watch the epis nowadays nd react only when they show RaSia. AM happy and sad at the same time. Happy becos I get to watch them and sad becos of the mess the CVs have done.

Respect si a word that the CVs can never be associated with, at least not from my end. THis is not the creativity I am lookin forward from them.
I fee sad and bad for Sia cos she knows her life is measured, in fact metered, and that she won't be there to be a joyful Mother for her two kids and help them grow up. Also she knows that she can't share this info with Raghav cos he would do anything but put her in danger.
Feel bad for Raghav cos he doesn't know that he's standing at the brink of an abyss and he will be dead emotionally once Sia is gone.
I guess the CVs so much that now I hve become indifferent to them.

Yaa poet now a days I prefer to watch it online only .so that we can fast forward the unwanted scenes ...