sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
such a time pass episode.what the hell it is not fit for an update.seeing the screen filled with asurs really puts me of.the addition in the asur list was gaji doing emotional blackmail.😑

VKG and DS are talking about how their plan worked - they have brought raghav back to their fold and sia indebted with gratitude with one mater stroke.DS tells VKG that he is waiting for sia to die and she will die with out leaving blood stains on them.VKG tells DS that they hatched too many plans to kill her but ultimately god has taken care of her.then a knock sounds on the door with santosh bringing milk for VKG.DS and VKG are irritated seeing her.santosh asks them if they want anything else.VKG insults hers.santosh leaves and DS tells VKG that he is not able to tolerate her anymore.VKG asks him to be patient till his heir is born and then they would kill santosh.

IN the RaSia room raghav asks sia where she was walking without the sensation of a lorry coming.raghav tells her that he will not be able to bear if anything happens to her or his daughters.sia closes his mouth,tells him that nothing would happen to his daughters.sia remembers all that the doc told and feels sad.raghav wants to know why she cried over the phone,sia tries to change the topic but raghav insists on knowing.sia lies telling him that she was feeling lonely and was missing him.he promises her that he would not leave her hereafter all alone.he hugs her.sia thinks about how she has hide the fact from raghav that god has exchanged her life for the life of their daughters.she feels that raghav would choose her over the children and would sacrifice his dream of fatherhood if he knows of sia's problem.she prays to god to give raghav strength as he would be broken after her death.she vows to find a solution to all this.sunehri sees this scene from outside the window with tears in her eyes.during the tea in the evening aditya is playing with his friends when he fist fights with a friend and calls for ammaji's help.aditya is distraught at his friend telling him that his father is bad and that his mother has sent him to jail.ammaji and the entire family listen to all this.ammaji denies all this and sunehri is upset.VKG sends the other kid advising him against talking like that about elders.

the elders resume their tea when the police come to the heilli with gaji.gaji seeks ammaji's blessings and tells her that he has changed for good after spending time in jail.VKG tells him that is good.he asks VKG about her injury with lawyer telling VKG that gaji was insistent in coming after hearing about VKG's injury.aditya comes in calling gaji bapu.he tells gaji not leave him and asks him if he is in jail like his friends told him.he aks whether gaji is a bad person and that he beat his friend when he said those words,gaji acts as though he has changed telling adi that he was wrong that is why sunehri put him in jail,he asks aditya to be a good boy and not to fight with people.sunehri sees all this with tears in her eyes.the police are in a hurry to return but VKG wants gaji to have his food and leave.the police refuse as gaji tells her that he will not be able to eat jail food for a week if he eats good food of his home.gaji leaves- seeks blessings from DV,DS and forgiveness from sia and sunehri.adi holds his leg pleading with him not to go.gaji makes adi promise that he will be a good boy looking after his mom and that he would return soon.
sunehri rushes in with tears

PRECAP-adi peads with sunehri to bring gaji back.VKG sees this and thinks that adi's tears will make sunehri bring back gaji

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shreya 😊
Seems like each new episode is getting more boring than the previous one. No fun is left in the show. It would have been better if they had never leaked the leap news at all
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U truely deserve this .....

No sense of privacy for Rasia ....Phele Ammaji khadi rahti thi door ke bahar now charge is taken by Sunheri πŸ˜•..

Few days ago ...... aditya's age was 5 yrs .but the child shown today was looking like 9 -10 years years old .....Now c.v's will use a kid to fulfill their stupid wish .....And any how they will bring Gaji back ..

They have destroyed whole story ,.......😑

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks for the update sherya ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U truely deserve this .....

No sense of privacy for Rasia ....Phele Ammaji khadi rahti thi door ke bahar now charge is taken by Sunheri πŸ˜•..

Few days ago ...... aditya's age was 5 yrs .but the child shown today was looking like 9 -10 years years old .....Now c.v's will use a kid to fulfill their stupid wish .....And any how they will bring Gaji back ..

They have destroyed whole story ,.......😑

Angry Obviously, Raghav has suddenly become stupid. He and VKG will emotionally blackmail Sunehri and make her feel guilty about Gaji rotting in jail. She'll go, take her case back, and Voila! Despite the court having punished him, he will be miraculously free, back in his shiny clothes and scheming and planning.
I hate this! All the villians in these TV Shows are made to suffer for a few weeks only, while the good people suffer lifelong! Angry Look at RaSia, saari zindagi they will suffer (plus, if you've ever seen the show Uttaran.... see how the villian Tapasya suffered only a few weeks, like Gaji Angry)
What message does this give?
Agar aap Acchay ho, aap ki saari life kharaab hogi
Agar aap buray ho, aap ko kabhi punishment nahin milay gi, and mili bhi toh bohat thori si
So it's better to be a villian than the good guy!
Why oh why do tv serials glorify evil?!!!
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have this bad feeling... what sia was saying that she would find a solution to take of raghav......... oh god kya solition.... some new girl ---------- nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... pata chala they are killing only sia and some new girl in raghav life and the stupid story continues....

even the girls are twins i think they will bring jhoomar and amba back as her daughter.......ohhhhhh yuck
baaprey kitna saara weird thoughts... koi thoi mujay ek zor kha jatka dho so i can come out of this stupid assumptions.
My only wish if at all leap i want Adi and nats both to leave this serail and they come in a new serial
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I tell u these CV's really deserves a round of chappals for such a creativity.......😑🀬..........I wonder yeh itne creative thoughts laate kahan se hai πŸ€ͺ ???????????? By God,earlier we use to blossom here 😍,blush here ☺️,love to do the naughty chats πŸ˜‰ just coz of the Rasia πŸ€—& the story pace,but look what these CV's has done 😲-
Lovely to Ugly 🀒,
Cheerful to Painful 😭,
Graceful to Disgraceful ,
Bellievable to Unbelievable πŸ€ͺ,
Happening to Non - Happening πŸ₯±,
Sensible to Insensible πŸ˜’,
Rocking to Shocking 😲,
Bearable to Unbearable πŸ₯Ί,
Hai to Hainnnnnnn ,(oolala se what's this ???)
& the list goes on.......πŸ˜’........& really,Shreya - u deserves a round of applause πŸ‘πŸ‘ - how r u bearing this torcture just for the sake of updates for the Rasia Lovers..πŸ€—.....
bittu31 thumbnail

I have this bad feeling... what sia was saying that she would find a solution to take of raghav......... oh god kya solition.... some new girl ---------- nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... pata chala they are killing only sia and some new girl in raghav life and the stupid story continues....

even the girls are twins i think they will bring jhoomar and amba back as her daughter.......ohhhhhh yuck
baaprey kitna saara weird thoughts... koi thoi mujay ek zor kha jatka dho so i can come out of this stupid assumptions.
My only wish if at all leap i want Adi and nats both to leave this serail and they come in a new serial
[/QUOTE

If.they will continue story like this ....without any sense .....I wish Adi & natts to leave this serial even if leap does not take place ......because it is unbearable now to watch this garbage ....πŸ˜•

bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

😑 Obviously, Raghav has suddenly become stupid. He and VKG will emotionally blackmail Sunehri and make her feel guilty about Gaji rotting in jail. She'll go, take her case back, and Voila! Despite the court having punished him, he will be miraculously free, back in his shiny clothes and scheming and planning.
I hate this! All the villians in these TV Shows are made to suffer for a few weeks only, while the good people suffer lifelong! 😑 Look at RaSia, saari zindagi they will suffer (plus, if you've ever seen the show Uttaran.... see how the villian Tapasya suffered only a few weeks, like Gaji 😑)
What message does this give?
Agar aap Acchay ho, aap ki saari life kharaab hogi
Agar aap buray ho, aap ko kabhi punishment nahin milay gi, and mili bhi toh bohat thori si
So it's better to be a villian than the good guy!
Why oh why do tv serials glorify evil?!!!

Hamare Lion ko Donkey bana diya πŸ˜”
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hope Sonali or some other girl is not brought agin in Raghav life this time by sia