bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am seriously not liking it .....Raghav again saying Maa to that Bi*** ..🀬

Kya nautanki karti hai .....😑

Every body in the sanghwan house are fools ....they are believing the lady who poisoned πŸ˜”..and done all sorts of efforts to kill sia πŸ˜•

I can't control my anger ..😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

I am seriously not liking it .....Raghav again saying Maa to that Bi*** ..🀬

Kya nautanki karti hai .....😑

Every body in the sanghwan house are fools ....they are believing the lady who poisoned πŸ˜”..and done all sorts of efforts to kill sia πŸ˜•

I can't control my anger ..😑

Same here, i am boiling with anger............... god it was just yuck yuck yuck.
Only 2 scenes i loved that was SIa praying god and when getting in car for 1 sec raghav asking sia are you fine
rest it wasAngry
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was shocked too😲
but I like the way he said Maa😍
was very cuteπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu,
From now on, I will try and refrain from commenting
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@bittu i was also shocked & really wat type of fools r they?? i rem a saying if sum1 cheats u once that prsn is fool but if u again got cheated by the same prsn then u r fool!! so here also this saangwaan family is a bunch of fools!!😑😑🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

how easliy they got convinced of that cheap lady's tactics?? didn't they know atleast raghav & sia that earlier 2 she got the news of baby gal by sum hospital staff!! and i surprised that they didn't ask her that how she came on the spot of accident or did she tell them that she has cum 4 strolling on the veerpur's streets just 4 the sake of fitness!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@bittu i was also shocked & really wat type of fools r they?? i rem a saying if sum1 cheats u once that prsn is fool but if u again got cheated by the same prsn then u r fool!! so here also this saangwaan family is a bunch of fools!!πŸ₯±

how easliy they got convinced of that cheap lady's tactics?? didn't they know atleast raghav & sia that earlier 2 she got the news of baby gal by sum hospital staff!! and i surprised that they didn't ask her that how she came on the spot of accident or did she tell them that she has cum 4 strolling on the veerpur's streets just 4 the sake of fitness!!πŸ˜†

We just can't expect such smartness from Sanghwan clanπŸ˜” ....some times I feel they deserve to be tortured ...including Rasia ..they have left their educated brains somewhere before entering into veerpurπŸ˜•