sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sia is trying to sleep in her room when she experiences pain and discomfort.she gets up and the pain gets worse.sia goes to avater and feels sorry about about disturbing them at the that time of night.avater takes sia to the hospital.the doctor comes inside the room and asks for raghav.VKG asks for avater in her room to a servant only to be told that he has gone to the doc with sia.VKG rings to jagira to execute their plan of killing sia.sia tells her that he has gone out and convey whatever the news is to her as she will be able take it.the doc tells her that her uterus has been wounded and the delivery would be complicated.she tells her that only one of thme that is either the child or the mother would survive.the doctor advices abortion so that this condfition can be treated.sia is shatterd and she cries.she knows that raghav would choose her over the children and makes the doc promise that she will not reveal this fact to anybody even raghav.sia tells the doc that she chooses the children and would not go back otherwise the change in veerpur would become impossible.avater is worried about what is wrong but sia tells him everything is alright.VKG comes to know about sia's condition from a ward boyand is happy about it .feeling that her son will come back to her once sia is gone.she also feels god is supporting her .VKG asks jogi to stop jagira from killing sia as god himself is doing their job.

raghav goes to the dargah ,prays with the song maula maula playing.he praying and sia crying looking at other children is shown side by side.he then goes to baba where he asks him for the children's wellbeing but baba tells him that life is a puzzle which has hidden lot of unexpected things.he tells raghav that he will pray for his children and this children would be bring fame to their parents name.sia rings up to raghav when he comes out of the dargah.he realises that sia is crying and gets to know that she is in the hospital.he asks to wait in the hospital and is worried about sia's health.sia is worried about raghav knowing the truth.
PRECAP-raghav is about to hit a lorry and is saved.he sees sia walking on the road with a lorry speeding towards her.he runs towards her

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well this must be the CV's 'Oscar winning script" to prepare us for one of the ways that Sia could die.

A rather insipid episode for me. πŸ˜•

Liked Raghav though ---------what's not to like ??? Tall, charming and caring and he carries it off well.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Well this must be the CV's 'Oscar winning script" to prepare us for one of the ways that Sia could die.

A rather insipid episode for me. πŸ˜•

Liked Raghav though ---------what's not to like ??? Tall, charming and caring and he carries it off well.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜ƒ Ask me about it Aditi .... 😳😍
AM sure this "Oscar winnign script" is gonna find it's own place in the OScar Library as well. Confused
Really felt bad for Sia. Life has always handed out a very difficult set of cards for her to play. The only saving grace in her life is Raghav. And now that she knows that she wants to save her kids, it must be tearing at her to realise the significance of the decision made.
Confused
My poor RaSia. 😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
last night's episode was so distressing😭.
loved natasha's acting thoughπŸ‘.
was just thinking of the name you chose for the rasia daughter-riya
love the name😊😊.more than the name i love the meanings attached to it 😊😊
i have a feeling these stupid CVs are planning on taking laado the sita-gita way😑
if that's so then one daughter who's to play the role of gita could be named riya and the other could probably be named diya.....??πŸ˜•
actually not a bad idea😊
but if these CVs dont name one of the daughters riya,dont worry.
your efforts wont go waste!if i have a daughter,i'll definately name her riya😊😊😊
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

πŸ˜ƒ Ask me about it Aditi .... 😳😍
AM sure this "Oscar winnign script" is gonna find it's own place in the OScar Library as well. πŸ˜•
Really felt bad for Sia. Life has always handed out a very difficult set of cards for her to play. The only saving grace in her life is Raghav. And now that she knows that she wants to save her kids, it must be tearing at her to realise the significance of the decision made.
πŸ˜•
My poor RaSia. 😭

Sia has always had the double headed coin. Whichever way that falls she loses. And Sia was meant to be the one of two main protagonists of the show. What a farce.😑

A horrible decision for SiaπŸ₯Ί and imagine having to live with it all alone with no one to confide in. Even Raghav will not have a chance to comfort her.

I am hoping that the Oscars have a library for the 'worst of the worst' in all fields.........NAIDL will certainly make it in the storyline field.😈

My sadness is how a great idea can be destroyed in a matter of months and all due to TRP's.

Let us enjoy Raghav and Sia❀️ as long as they are there and then I am gone.
poetic thumbnail
I like the Oscar category for NAIDL , surely suits them ... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually I am watching nowadays only to watch RaSia and to enjoy (though the story denies the enjoyment) whatever little time they have. If they are together, then its even better.
I feel that vulture will somehow blurt it out in front of Raghav and try to show Sia in a bad light, for hiding such a crucial news. It is going to shatter them both. And on top, that vulture thinks, once Sia is not there, R will go back to her. Height of tomfoolery!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@groucho-not only should the script be kept in the oscar library but the script writers should be kept in the hall of fame for all this.everyday i think i would be rational about the show but the mother and the woman in me really cries for sia.by the end of it all the show leaves squeezed and depressed.cant there be positivity in good people's life?seems like the cv's are telling people that being good is injurious to one's health.

@poet-me too am watching it for the sake of RaSia and after yesterday am wondering if i will be able to watch them dying.the way sia cried was really hearty wrenching and no raghav to support was the heights.VKG has really lost her senses thinking raghav would come back after sia is gone.that would make raghav hate her more as the injury to sia's womb was due to VKG.
MY POOR RaSia.why are they being tortured like this?

@laado-Diya is a nice name but Piya is much more suited.in sanskrit piya means a loved daughter,in hindi it means beloved and in Latin it means an shepherdess who keeps her flock together.thanks for loving the name riya,
coming to the soap.Nats was too good yesterday.A and N are the only redeeming feature of the show as of now
poetic thumbnail
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Piya, absolutely
I know the name is good but can't forget something.
BTW liked the idea of framing the CVs in the exalted Hall as well.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems ki CV's have tighten their belts ki no wonder how much protest they have to face,they will continue with all the nonsense tracks possible with the leap...😈.....
Nyone noticed,from the very first scene they were showing Sia's image in the Rasia's frame - (looking lovingly each other).....☺️....Mai,mai - m so lost in that frame.....😍..........& then a blooper from the doctor.........& the height of pagalpanti - as per my knowledge - there r no daughters in Veerpur - so howcome Sia was looking those 2 small girls in the hospital or she had gone some other place & if she - how the wardboy of that hospital knows Ammaji so well or the Veerpur has so big hospital ki the people from other villages comes here......πŸ€ͺ........No combination,Gr8888888 confusion......πŸ˜•.........Another OSCAR Winning track...🀒....By God..πŸ˜’...
Dargah scene ki bhi kya cost cutting ki hai........farji set lag raha tha..πŸ˜”..still,luved that as the song was soothing & RASIA was adorable...πŸ˜›.
poetic thumbnail
Sheetal,
Could be it is a different hospital or maybe some other family from other village has come to the hospital enroute.
The song chosen was very beautiful and as you said, RaSia were so soothing.