Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys,tell me how to start off this clinical detachment.i am finding it tough to watch laado without feeling depressed
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

guys,tell me how to start off this clinical detachment.i am finding it tough to watch laado without feeling depressed

Shreya,

Try not to watch for a day and just read the update. I have always been a bit detached but for you maybe a slow process might help. I enjoy the update because visibly I do not see the violence. I hope that works. At least try it.😕
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Shreya,

Try not to watch for a day and just read the update. I have always been a bit detached but for you maybe a slow process might help. I enjoy the update because visibly I do not see the violence. I hope that works. At least try it.😕

Aditi ....sherya can't try this .....as she has to do updates ... But I can surely try this out 😕
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Aditi ....sherya can't try this .....as she has to do updates ... But I can surely try this out 😕

Oh gosh I forgot. Then let someone else do the updates for a while and take a break Shreya. This has obviously having a depressing effect on you.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I will also try out the same for some time.

What I do is I watch some other channel when they show the asurs. 😆
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I will also try out the same for some time.

What I do is I watch some other channel when they show the asurs. 😆

This is the best way😆.....but when atyachaar is on Rasia neither we can watch it or skip it ...😕
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

This is the best way😆.....but when atyachaar is on Rasia neither we can watch it or skip it ...😕

Then I can only think of Emosanal Atyachar Part II
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and its not just -vity in laado but its reigning all of Colors shows. i saw BV where they r bringing new gal btn anandi & jagia and also dadisaa bcuming more sathiye hui budiya. in UT that devil taps again winning. and here in this ammaji's -vity is on the peak!! and now new show pratha's promo is showing -vity!! pata nahi kahin inn colors channel walon ka haal bhi star plus jaisa ho jaye!!🤢🤢😡😡🥱🥱🥱