sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
will give u a short update as nothing important happened.santosh is frightened seeing jogi but he tells that he will not hurt now but will make her life hell ultimately making spit at her womb.sia notices DS leave santosh's room and goes inside where santosh tells her of DS's threat.she tells her that she is not scared as the small life inside is her guarantee for her life.she thanks sia for getting her this opportunity of being a mother and tells her that she will return this favour whenever she wants it.DS in the ashram is sleeping on the floor when VKG knocks the door.VKG tells him not hide himself and should face the world bravely.she ultimately holds sia responsible for all her troubles.VKG and DS plan to kill her.VKG asks DS to call a killer called jagira.
next morning raghav brings breakfast for sia and tells her that his daughters should not go hungry.sia is touched by raghav's love and tells him that she still is not able to believe he loves her so much as do all this for her.raghav is upset at the kind of troubles sia and his daughters are going through .he hopes that that this is the end of all their troubles.SC sees all this and asks RaSia to go to a Baba at vinshupur so as to get his blessings for the wellbeing of their daughters.raghav thinks sia going is not a good idea and he refuses to go alone because of the dangers surrounding sia.but sia convinces him.raghav goes to avater and tells him about his trip.he asks avater to look after sia as he trusts him and avater promises.he leaves with warning to ammaji and yashpal about what would happen if they plan to attack sia.in the ashram ammaji calls jagira and tells him to kill sia.she tells him that there have various unsuccessful attempts on sia's life but this time around,wants sia's body for which she is giving him money.jagira promised.

PRECAP-doctor tells sia that her uterus has been wounded and that she can save either the mother or the children/she tells sia that delivery can be complicated with danger to either sia or her children
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am really sick and tired of all the atyachar, the CVs are putting us through. Another attempt on sia's life! Added to that, the news of childbirth complications. It is really too much to handle, not for sia, but for us, the poor viewers.

I am thinking of stop watching the serial now itself, I thought i will watch it till the leap happens. But it is becoming too stressful now. πŸ˜”
sang_hari thumbnail
uma-i was telling poet the same thing about not watching the show.seeing VKG trying to kill sia and the ordeal she puts her through is bad enough now additional presure of seeing sia hide that doctor's report from raghav will be the heights.they have really killed the pleasure of the RaSia scenes now by showing sia's problem and her trying to act happy in front of raghav.

BTW I saw a written promo which stated" what will sia hide from raghav and will raghav come to know about it?"
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My 2 cents
Sia will definitely hide from Raghav the shocking news since she knows that Raghav will alwys choose her over anyone in the world, even their kids.
Also, as a mother, she would first try to protect her kids and give birth to them. Maternal instincts!
I feel Raghav would come to know but after a while.
I am already sick of Jageera, who has filled in Shera's place.
Imagine all the asurs surviving after the Leap, while RaSIa dying. W*F!
sang_hari thumbnail
poet-I am sick and tired of all the asurs too.one leaves another one takes his place.why cant they show positive people like hooda entering the show instead they parade a line of asurs telling us to choose the greatest of the lot.W*F.
their leap is doomed from day one.if they show happy RaSia till their end atleast the people would be willing to give the leap a chance.these people are making us rethink our decision to watch even at the present juncture as they are just adding to our stress levels by showing problem after problem waiting for RaSia thereby destroying their happiness
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lord....😲...........show some mercy on us.......😭...............Pehle,Naagmata ab Chamatkari Baba....πŸ€ͺ.......
N above all of them - The chudel with her dirty mind...😈....I think,the CV's of this show should be awarded for making the whole show to the worst from the best...😑🀬...No one can have so much creative mind like these CV's..🐷..& I can bet on it.....πŸ€ͺ......
Shreya & Poet - i have a question - do these CV's see the feedbacks or they just use "DEL" button πŸ˜• ????? I mean,how can one survive with so much besharmi even after so bashing & criticism for the current leap decision & still on the path of showing fully nonsense drama.....πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί......Koi toh book hogi naa apne answers ki πŸ€” ????? Haan....
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CV and the channel have no idea what to show

Few days back ammaji and her son was saying we cant kill sia only her baby they want to kill... Then the two new introduced villian who has no clue why they are in veerpur wanted to kill sia. But they themselves were clueless whether to kill sia or not. few weeks back when the village people was throwing stones at sia the called raghav to save her.... πŸ˜• why, no idea bec even that time too raghav would have killed ammaji
Then again these two clueless goons after few days wanted to kill sia, bec their thinking was if they kill sia, raghav will not spare ammaji.... but i am still confusedπŸ˜• That raghav would have done be4 alos.
Now ammaji was like i do not want to kill her and again yesterday she wants to kill her
Bottom line is the CV want to kill my sweety sia..... per kaisay. so at last the CV thought let us keep our favourite Ammaji safe and let sia die at the time of giving birth.
I really wish Adi and NAts to come out of this Laado and i pray to god they get a nice good new serial but together.... I cant bear to watch them with other pairs as now it is happening with other leads whose show is closed or bec of leap.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya πŸ‘πŸ‘\

I am questioning mysellf .....how can I watch such nonsense .....crap πŸ˜•

From where SC gets all such news ......First about Nagmata now this Baba .....woh apne iss network ka use Ammaji ke khilaf kyu nahi karti 😑 ....I am really very confused .......what the hell c.v's want to prove by showing Ammaji's unsuccessful attempts to kill sia ..

Now I seriously want our roaring lion to do some action ☺️..

BTW loved his action when he was warning Ammaji through yashpal to take care of sia . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Yashpal was so confused that why he telling this thing to him ...πŸ˜†
..poor Ammaji, her ladla not even taken her blessings also before leaving to Baba . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago