Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

yeah i saw tht i guess Sia won't tell Raghav and they'll be this dramatic birth and lots of tears and then she and the babies will be okay hopefully cuz we still don't know how Rasia are really gonna die😭

I agree, Sia will not tell Raghav because she needs to prove a point by bringing the girls into this world.
Not at all innovative or an exciting twist. It has been done many times before. Have the CV's constantly got their heads buried in the sand????????
May Elvis Presley come and bless this new dance they have started called 'twists and turns'. Viewers are not too impressed.😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi,
Let Elvis rest peacefully. 😆 He will be shattered when he watches these 'twists and turns' and whatever.
I was so detached last night, was just watching clinically because RaSia is still there.
The CVs can arrange for a wild orgy for all I care.
:(
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditti,Poet-Elvis Presley would be ashamed seeing the twists and turns of laado and would be wondering about the fertile not so fertile brains of CV's here.i am just fed up and seeing the precap really put me off.
cant these guys come up with more innovative stuff instead of showing thrash in the name of twists😔
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aditi,

Let Elvis rest peacefully. 😆 He will be shattered when he watches these 'twists and turns' and whatever.
I was so detached last night, was just watching clinically because RaSia is still there.
The CVs can arrange for a wild orgy for all I care.
:(

True Poet,
Elvis is a great favorite of mine . Maybe not the best comparison in this case. I did not watch at all. Have started weaning myself away. Raghav has left Sia alone again????????
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In fact, I won't blame him this time. He was actually weaned away from her byt the heightened stupidities of the CVs. He had refused to go actually stating that she was in danger from VKG.
sang_hari thumbnail
Aditi-I was just wondering where this SC and Sia have left their brains? inspite of raghav's reluctance to leave sia alone ,they insist that he go to the Baba as though FF team and avater were able to save sia from ammaji's attacks.this was the heights of foolishness and silly thought process
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Aditi-I was just wondering where this SC and Sia have left their brains? inspite of raghav's reluctance to leave sia alone ,they insist that he go to the Baba as though FF team and avater were able to save sia from ammaji's attacks.this was the heights of foolishness and silly thought process

Yes but thanks to ColoursLeak😡.... we know what is going to happen and Sia will be safe. This is what I mean. What is the point of watching a serial when you know weeks before what is going to happen.🤢

Your comments are so apt based on what happened yesterday but frankly the fun of presuming, second guessing, discussing with the each other seems so pointless when one knows what is coming.

Can someone think of a new name for this Channel which forces themselves and their characters to do everything a halfway intelligent person would not do and this Forum is full of very intelligent people so...............what does one do???? Comment on the rubbish that is being shown, I guess😕
sang_hari thumbnail
aditi,do u what is leaking-not only the twists from the channel's side but the brains from both the cv's end(PH and the CH).guessing and second guessing is totally useless as none of us can get down to their level(foolish cv's) and think of cheap ,predictable storyline as they do.

one more thing is that the name colours for thr channel is so misleading.their tagline rishton ke kahi rang is so false as all their shows are bereft of colours.the only colour that we see in all their show is black.will think of suitable name for the channel on those lines.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

aditi,do u what is leaking-not only the twists from the channel's side but the brains from both the cv's end(PH and the CH).guessing and second guessing is totally useless as none of us can get down to their level(foolish cv's) and think of cheap ,predictable storyline as they do.

one more thing is that the name colours for thr channel is so misleading.their tagline rishton ke kahi rang is so false as all their shows are bereft of colours.the only colour that we see in all their show is black.will think of suitable name for the channel on those lines.

Shreya, this Channel and brains????? I just took it for granted that that had leaked out anyway. Within ourselves, we could fool around but the fun of that has gone too.

Please do come up with a name. My mind is just numb!!!!!!!
I wrote everything on my thread yesterday and really just cannot say anymore about this farcical serial.
groucho thumbnail
Shreya,

How about calling the channel 'Colorless' - Berang Rishtey