Gajji to return and sia shocking news

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/gajendar-return-laado

Naa Aana Iss Des Laado will see yet another interesting week as Gajendar is set to return in the show. Gajendar who was acquitted for raping his wife Sunehri will now return to make life hell for her.

A source says, "Gajendar is going to return very soon. He will be out of jail on bail. His motto is to harass his wife as she testified against him in the court. Sia will once again come to her rescue, however Gajendar won't keep quiet. On the other hand there is a new entry of a goon in the show who will be hired by Ammaji to kill Sia and her unborn baby girl. He will introduced in a few episodes. However Sia will be able to save herself and her child in the nick of time yet again."

Natasha Sharma who plays Sia in the show remained unavailable for the comment.

It is said, that the show is going to take a leap after a month or so. However the creative team is planning on introducing as many twists as possible and highlight issues of this generation. There is also a buzz that this week Sia will get to learn some shocking fact about her unborn child and she will be shattered after knowing it.

God how many twist....... now there is no bone left in my body with this many unwanted twist

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link ......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kya bolu .....these c.v's 🀬 .......
Where is MCW ..πŸ˜• what the hell they are showing .......
And now new twist about wonder babies ,,,😲 they are all set for leap and not caring about our emotions ...
manny136 thumbnail
this is just greatπŸ˜’ well we knew he would get out one way or another , it was either going to be soon or he would get out during the leap cuz it was wat 7yrs rite? another attempted murder on Sia can't they focus on anything else, like the guy who wants to destroy VKG, like why he hates her, wats the connection, and now sia is gonna find out something is wrong with her super babies, the article only mentioned one baby who knows wats gonna happen maybe one is a boy, fraternal twins.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! how much more torture we have to endure! Hum is naya twist ka purzor virodh karte hain. 😑
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

this is just greatπŸ˜’ well we knew he would get out one way or another , it was either going to be soon or he would get out during the leap cuz it was wat 7yrs rite? another attempted murder on Sia can't they focus on anything else, like the guy who wants to destroy VKG, like why he hates her, wats the connection, and now sia is gonna find out something is wrong with her super babies, the article only mentioned one baby who knows wats gonna happen maybe one is a boy, fraternal twins.

Sia would not be upset if the other child is a boy but it is confirmed that she is having 2 daughters. I am hoping they will not suddenly spring the news that the baby/babies have some defect. That would really be the pits.😑
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Oh God! how much more torture we have to endure! Hum is naya twist ka purzor virodh karte hain. 😑

i totally agree .what the hell?is there no end to all our internal organs twisting with the twists and the disgusts seeing what they show
groucho-i really cant see one more pain in sia's life.that is a baby born with defects and VKG cursing her for it
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now they are applying medical science .... Ek baccha itna attack kaise sahega ...

I humbly request them to wrap this serial with positive note ....
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh!!!!!!!!!!!!nooooooooooo ...hw many twists in laado...1st of all really upset on leap & these twists...nw wats sia going 2 face,shez facing many obstacles in her lyf,again prlms...wats nw W*H her babies???really sad...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Girls! The shattering news was revealed today. The usual formula , that is followed in the movies. The doctor says, we can save either the mother or the babies.

Now the CVs have planned on how to kill sia. 😑

Next, they will use their wonderful brains to devise a plan to kill Raghav too. 😑☒️
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Girls! The shattering news was revealed today. The usual formula , that is followed in the movies. The doctor says, we can save either the mother or the babies.

Now the CVs have planned on how to kill sia. 😑

Next, they will use their wonderful brains to devise a plan to kill Raghav too. 😑☒️

yeah i saw tht i guess Sia won't tell Raghav and they'll be this dramatic birth and lots of tears and then she and the babies will be okay hopefully cuz we still don't know how Rasia are really gonna die😭